The economic split up between Brazil and the United States

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Mar 4, 2010.

1. ^this.

#21     Mar 5, 2010
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

thats fine.

i like the way you write in the future tense, not realising it already has collapsed. american debt is OWNED by china! china have the usa by the short n curlies.

americas time of exploiting brazil is over (im not saying brazil is blame less here, it isnt.)

its a shame because i think usa has a better moral standpoint than china.

oh well....

#22     Mar 5, 2010
  3. GTS

GTS

Whatever you say Fred - yea the US has already collapsed, LOL, what a joke.

Believe me, when the US collapses you will know it - right now everyone, including foreigners, are trampling over each other to buy US govt paper which is why the yields are so low - I wonder why that is if we are already toast??? Guess all those countries just like throwing their money away buying worthless paper...maybe they should have consulted with you first, eh?

And China - yea my previous comments apply 10x to them...guess what happens to China when US stops importing from them. Its really amusing that you think China has a tight grip on the US....China holding so much US debt guarantees that they won't do anything to rock the boat since they stand to lose more than anyone else if the US goes under.

#23     Mar 5, 2010
  4. indexer

indexer

We should not spend an minutes time defending US corporate farmers. They take taxpayer money and use it to hire illegal aliens.

#24     Mar 5, 2010
  5. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol - so china are so grateful to the us for buying their stuff eh?

i dont think china give a hoot. america isnt the only market to export to at the moment. in fact, considering the levels of unemployment, not to mention debt that the average american in the street already has (that china now owns), id say the american market would hardly be on chinas radar. russia, brazil and india are the growth areas, NOT usa.

as for any american default, and china being worried by such an event, i dont think you have considered the flip side of the coin. maybe china has more to gain from a us default? have you considered that? with china owning the debt, they decide when america defaults, not america. maybe they stand to gain more from a usa default, than they stand to lose. its a spread. simple.

nice try though.

#25     Mar 5, 2010
  6. You know Fred you are right, most Americans are arrogant, and so are you for not realizing you beloved Britain if freakin' broke also. Objectivity is a helpful trait.

#26     Mar 5, 2010
  7. jem

jem

this is a complete misunderstanding of the scenario.

Sovereign Nations can default on the debt or their agreements and there is nothing the outside can do - short of war.

It is part of the reason why everyone should be afraid of world government.

The Nations lose their sovereignty.

What does China do when one of their traders screws up on oil trade.

They say too bad.

Well that is what the U.S. could with their debt.
    However what we our politicians are like to do is either inflate the shit out of our currency or

sign us up for some world wide currency replacement regime. That the second part although a remote possibility is becoming more real.

#27     Mar 5, 2010
  8. Wrong. If you owe the bank a little - the bank calls the shots. If you owe the bank a lot - you call the shots.

What will China do if USA says "Fuck you, China. You want your money? Come and get it."

#28     Mar 5, 2010
  9. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

lol - like your thinking, but if usa were to do that, i think the rest of the world would panic and no one would ever trade with usa again. usa = cuba (but without the free healthcare of course: the one thing cuba is extremely adept at - main export 2nd to cigars)

#29     Mar 5, 2010
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

eeer no. they give him the ultimate stop loss : a firing squad.

although i do agree with your anti-world government stance. there is no need. again, if china does welch on a trade, they will suddenly find them selves with huge counterparty risk for existing positions, and no one but iran to trade with moving forward. they dont want that - it will spoil there grand evil plan.

#30     Mar 5, 2010