"The eCBOT has accidentily cancelled....

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by steve0617, Oct 11, 2006.

1. several hundred eCBOT orders. Please check your working orders for the eCBOT."

<I>Sigh....</I> How much is a CME seat again?

2. Are you serious? What is up with ECBOT? This is 4th major incident in 2 months? 3 outages and now cancelled orders. Damn, if it weren't for ZG I would bail on them. I love that volatility though.

3. Arnie

Arnie

4. Already have an IDEM leased CBOT seat. Was thinking about a CME GEM seat to reduce the trading costs of lots of ER2.

5. nkhoi

nkhoi

thank, I just though that it was kind of strange that my target get canceled. After checking to make sure I did not have any outstanding order I re-enter my order but at a much lower level. Is this what they want? I guess they success :(

6. They're saying side-by-side COMEX gold might trade on Globex soon...

7. They say it was operational and not technical. Whichever, they are not looking good at the moment.

8. geteven

geteven

Be honest! Don't rip off customers! Taking someone's money without following through on the deal is FRAUD!

9. So I have been thinking about this..........who is responsible if you get screwed because your stop wasn't honored? I have never heard of such crap.

10. geteven

geteven

BONDTRADER50 - Taking someone's money without following through on the deal is FRAUD! You need to refund my $500 from the upgrade airline tickets you did NOT follow through with! Don't be a cheat and a thief. Odd that after the transaction you cancelled your AOL account! mmmmm - guess you figured you would screw me out of the $500 - you knew what you were doing something illegal - huh! Other traders need to BEWARE!

#10     Oct 17, 2006