The dumbing down of ET's P&R

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Feel free to point out all the threads you have started, or even individual posts you have which have ever criticised a liberal. Once again you are on the opposite side of reality, while most conservatives are willing to criticise republicans, most idealogues like you will never criticise a democrat.

#51     Aug 2, 2011
  2. bone

bone

No, Gabby is cut from the same cloth as Pee Drinker. They are both quite frankly dolts who can be argumentative but offer no substance to consider.

AK-47 can at least carry an arguement and build a structure to support it. Ricter is smart and I for one really enjoy his posts.

#52     Aug 2, 2011
  3. you make me laugh. every day i drop to P&R to see such a critic. everyday i fail. :(

:D

#53     Aug 3, 2011
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Ricter is one of the few posters on this site who actually believes in his opiinion no matter how unpopular it is, he is an awesome guy, and he has conviction.

Ricter deserrves his Pimp hat :D

[​IMG]

#54     Aug 3, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What a pathetic whining putz. You take a little beating in P&R and then come over here to gripe?

Every post you make you imply that you are vastly more intelligent than those around you and assume an air of superiority that simply does not exist. Your character is flawed, you seek only to insult and demean and anyone who disagrees is a "right wing nut".

Gabfly you really should consider taking your circus over to the HuffPost or FagHag.com because it just isn't working on ET anymore. Of course, everyone knows you are a masochist and that you actually *like* abuse. You feed on it. That is why you stay.

#55     Aug 3, 2011
  6. Very true. But I suspect that they will, given enough time, also get tired of negating the deluge of Right Wing fabrications and contextual fallacies. You guys are like the mythical Hydra. And not even the herculean efforts of these fine fellows can slow you bad haircuts down. You keep replacing bullshit with more bullshit. Have they made any headway? As for your various "concessions," are you anywhere near less crazy Right than you were prior to your head being handed to you by either Ricter or AK-47? Have you used the term "libtard" any less often? No. Instead, you just grew two more heads. And so it goes.

I admire AK-47, Ricter and a number of other ETers whom you have forgotten to mention. No doubt, they are building even more character every time they engage in an exchange with any of you guys. But I imagine that at some point they will decide they have all the character they will ever need and then some. Frankly, I'm surprised they haven't made that observation already. And then, they will either leave this toxic waste dump or settle for giving you the consideration that you deserve, and not one iota more.

Taking the mythology theme one step rurther, consider the unyielding frustration this fellow endures:

[​IMG]

Eventually, he will come to realize that it's much easier to just piss on the rock.

#56     Aug 3, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think it makes his nipples hard.

#57     Aug 3, 2011
  8. nitro

nitro

I say let's stop talking/posturing on the internet and take 30 paces and see who is left standing.

[​IMG]

#58     Aug 3, 2011
  9. Take a shot at it Gabfly.

#59     Aug 3, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

A great idea, I never understood why they outlawed it in the first place.

#60     Aug 3, 2011