The dumbing down of ET's P&R

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Because im not trying starting threads in the feedback section bitching to moderators to try to get every single person who disagrees with me banned.

Btw, you do realise that while you are bitching about what conservatives are posting there is a guy who has made multiples posts in the last couple days in the P&R forum which condone pedophilia and rape, yet you are starting threads bitching about what the conservatives on this site are saying?

Are we really supposed to believe that you are really concerned about the content of this site when you dont make a peep about a user starting multiple threads condoning pedophilia, yet you constantly spam the feedback forum complaining about conservatives? Talk about hypocrisy. Its quite clear that you just have an axe to grind because you dont like conservatives and you really couldnt care less about the content.

#41     Aug 2, 2011
  2. bone

bone

Well, you are making my point. I have conceded several valid points to Ricter over the past several weeks - Why ? He on occasion provides evidence to support a logical arguement. When Ricter introduces an arguement, there is usually a framework in his reasoning - successful arguement requires a cogent approach. There's a method to it. Being arguementative and then dismissive while calling yourself 'progressive' doesn't give you a free pass towards logical discourse. And the same thing is true for the right wingers on this board - and there are plenty of them who couldn't successfully argue with a second grader here on ET.

#42     Aug 2, 2011
  3. Get a grip. Aside from unabashed white supremacist Artful D0dger, along with his previous user name, phenomena (hint: same guy), whom have I requested lately that they be banned? Can you see why you are a waste of time for me?

#43     Aug 2, 2011
  4. bone

bone

[​IMG]

#44     Aug 2, 2011
  5. I've read your diatribes, bone. You're just a drone. Whatever "concessions" you may have made to cogent arguments, you are still the same drone with the same ongoing diatribes. However smart Ricter may be, and he is, his time is wasted on you and anyone like you. You prove it time and again with every subsequent post you write. I am just pointing it out to you. And him.

#45     Aug 2, 2011
  6. bone

bone

Fair points that the OP will not acknowledge and certainly the OP does not intend to address.

#46     Aug 2, 2011
  7. Why would the OP diminish himself by responding to nonsense?

(Oops.)

#47     Aug 2, 2011
  8. As an aside, readers will note that the people who have taken it upon themselves to criticize this thread are the very same usual suspects who are quick to fall all over themselves and each other in frenetic agreement with anyone who writes any tired old shit about "libtards."

http://www.answers.com/topic/hypocrisy

#48     Aug 2, 2011
  9. The OP doesn't seem to realize that his continued defensiveness over all things Obama is the EXACT same behavior that he continues to critique the Bush "fanboys" for.

In other words, both Bush and Obama abandoned all of their campaign "principles" within months of their inauguration. Only the true idealogues defended them thru thick and thin.

So Gabfly, what is your response to that?

#49     Aug 2, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

The only liberals around anymore are yourself and Ricter. I don't count hoodoo and freethinker as they are just a couple of totally biased jackasses. There was a slight flurry of appearances after binLaden, but have since crawled back in their holes. Maybe liberals are becoming an endangered species similar to Keynesians. It does seem to be harder identifying "hard core liberals and conservatives", as there are elements in both groups, unlike in the past. Maybe the world of absolutes that we are accustomed to is passing.

#50     Aug 2, 2011