The dumbing down of ET's P&R

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wouldn't go that far
    but he is polite, most of the time
    Unfortunately not soon enough, your brain damage is both obvious and most likely permanent.

#31     Aug 2, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, I think Ricter is just more mature then you are.

#32     Aug 2, 2011
  3. As usual, that's not true. On the occasions I bring "external information" into my posts, which is much less often than it used to be, it is either ignored or intentionally mischaracterized. It happens every time. No one on the Right here at ET has ever conceded a point in my recollection. So why bother? I get just as much satisfaction pointing out the illogic of your own "external information." You never disappoint. Your attempt at acting smart is apropos to an inebriate's attempt at acting sober. Fun to watch, but don't expect me to treat you as if you were really "sober."

#33     Aug 2, 2011
  4. Because he treats you just as if you were a real adult? I agree that he's mature, but not for the reasons that you think.

#34     Aug 2, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As usual you wouldn't recognize the truth if someone stuck it up your nose.

#35     Aug 2, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

No, because "he" is an adult. You are not. And you are right, that is a big difference. I've been on ET for 9 years and gabby and there is one universal truth I have found that seems to have stood the test of time. You will get treated just as well as you treat others. If you behave like a child, that is exactly the response you will get.

#36     Aug 2, 2011
  7. Splendid. Then you do understand my conduct towards you and yours.

#37     Aug 2, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Well then why do you still bother coming here? I mean, if you dont trade for a living, and you dont even live in the united states, and you only come here to debate u.s. politics, and all you ever do is start threads complaining to the moderators about the content then why do you bother coming here? Seems like an excercise in futility to me.

I mean if i was allergic to the the food that was served at a restaraunt, and i hated everyone who worked there and went there, i wouldnt go there every single day and support their business, just so i could tell them how shitty it was, and how stupid they all were, and try to get them to completely change the restaraunt just so it could accomodate me, at the expense of all the other people who were having a good time.

There is no one on this site who starts more threads then you bitching to moderators to ban people and such, yet you seemingly have absolutely no reason to be here, there is probably a thousand websites on the internet you could go to to debate politics with other liberals who will gladly tell you how smart you are for trashing conservatives, and talking about how wonderful all liberal things are.

Also you do realise that there is an ignore button dont you?

#38     Aug 2, 2011
  9. You, and others like you, seem to draw a lot of comfort from that notion. Does this <s>belief</s> hope give your life meaning? Would now be a good time for you to whip out a blotter or two, just to show the world your bona fides as a true political economist?

#39     Aug 2, 2011
  10. Why don't you show me how it works.

#40     Aug 2, 2011