The dumbing down of ET's P&R

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Gabfly1, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Try to follow the breadcumbs, expert. I am showing the contrast in the benchmarks of the respective mainstreams to point out that while mainstream Democrat leader Obama reached out for balance in finding a solution, mainstream Republican leader Boehner et al sought anything but a balanced solution. This illustrates the further move to the right of the so-called Right Wing "mainstream." And guys like you are even further to the right. Which is the point of this thread. Has the light turned on yet?

#11     Aug 2, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Boehner far to the right? Dude, the guy sold the right out big time. He is a borderline democrat! He's to the left of Jack Kennedy. Come on Gabby, you can do better then that. LOL.

#12     Aug 2, 2011
  3. Thank you for confirming the point of this thread. If I wanted to fabricate a fictitious example for illustrative purposes of how a Right Wing extremist thinks, I don't believe I could have done it better.

#13     Aug 2, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

You are f*cking moron. Boehner just put together the largest increase in government spending in our country's history. The only thing extreme about this is how far to the left he moved to get this deal done.

#14     Aug 2, 2011
  5. bone

bone

It never ceases to amaze me: "progressives" making value statements and passing personal judgements on others.

Whatever happened to the concept of 'social justice' ?

Progressives have turned out to be the most hypocritical class of politico in the lot.

[​IMG]

#15     Aug 2, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

what does that make you? what does that make you?

LOL!

#16     Aug 2, 2011
  7. The budget forecast would have been better if he, and his clan, had been willing to accept some tax reform. But not even loopholes, eh?

I believe the "fucking moron" here is the one who cannot see the big picture.

#17     Aug 2, 2011
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Aug 2, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean the "big picture" where non of this is even any of your fucking business?

#19     Aug 2, 2011
  10. bone

bone

Fringe, like this ?

Jackson Lee: Congress complicating debt ceiling because Obama is black

THe Hill, By Josiah Ryan - 07/15/11 03:02 PM ET

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.

#20     Aug 2, 2011