The Drudge of Market News Site

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Many thank's.

#31     Dec 11, 2008
  2. Keep it up and you will encounter a severe shortage of apostrophes for when you actually need them.

#32     Dec 11, 2008
  3. You didn't think the apostrophe was needed?

#33     Dec 11, 2008
  4. There is cool website mentioned in this same forum chartgame.com. It would be cool if you could embed their game into your page somewhere, just a thought.

By the way that interactive housing price to you added really is pretty neat.

#34     Dec 11, 2008
  5. I sure hope you keep this project going and ultimately make a few bucks from it. It's a very nice site and saves me a few minutes each morning. So now Drudge and MNF are the first things I hit in the morning. I have various questions and suggestions if you're interested.

#35     Dec 11, 2008
  6. not trying to rip on the site, just constructive critisism, how bout dividing the columns and making one column "market movers news" and the other two do with it what you wish. Just make sure one column is pure headlines of market relevant data.

Site seems like a gigantic cluster fuck. I just dont know what is what. Like one could be "economic data" one could be "stock market news" and one could be "wallstreet/political news"

I love all the links though.

#36     Dec 11, 2008
  7. Your RSS Feed is putting out your headlines, but then when I got to click on it I'm getting a 404 server error.

Check it out.

Love the Links/Headlines you put up though.

#37     Dec 12, 2008
  8. Pabst, did you update your site after yesterday in the a.m. ?

#38     Dec 13, 2008
  9. Working with the web guy trying to resolve some RSS feed issues and layout stuff and then....ah growing pains. Sorry about any inconvenience.

#39     Dec 13, 2008
  10. I notice another potential issue. You web site looks different when it loads on a PC then on a Mac. I've been using a mac to view your website, but just lookd at on a PC using IE and it looks like to fonts are out of whack.

#40     Dec 13, 2008