The Drudge of Market News Site

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Just like your idea. But the link you posted is outdated. Your site isn't updating unless you just go to www.marketnewsflow.com and leave off the stuff that follows .com off. You might want to look into that.

#21     Dec 4, 2008
  2. Thanks! Yea I messed up big with that link. IMO the site is getting better every day.

#22     Dec 8, 2008
  3. Sushi

Sushi

Mark oryom from velocity futures is part of David dukes kkk ? In business with racist eckherdt? Is velocity kkk?

Very bad very bad

#23     Dec 8, 2008
  4. Sushi

Sushi

Any other broker support kkk news site? Metsger is daytrader. Uses mother name to sell news market

#24     Dec 8, 2008
  5. Arjun1

Arjun1

#25     Dec 9, 2008
  6. The link you have on the first page is dead again. I needed to go to www.marketnewsflow.com. That crap you have following it in your first page is screwing up your link. But you finally managed to get the RSS feed working, I just got a bunch of updates.

The latest update to the site looks great, love the Paulson, Greenspan cartoons.

#26     Dec 9, 2008
  7. Dude.....Mark DOES NOT work at Velocity! Get your facts straight!!! :mad:

#27     Dec 9, 2008
  8. Sushi

Sushi

Same name. Different guy? Please explain as mark oryom owns velocety per google.

#28     Dec 10, 2008
  9. #29     Dec 10, 2008

10. I agree seems like the site takes the best from the blogs and the mainstream financial news.

This site has come along way since the first post. Keep up the good work.

#30     Dec 11, 2008