The Drudge of Market News Site

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Of course....over the months I have listed NUMEROUS sources of great information about the REAL situation in our current economy.....remember, attention to details is VERY important to TRADING! :D

BTW, I first found out about Bob Chapman years ago on INFOWARS.com ............. THANKS ALEX!!! :cool:

#11     Nov 23, 2008
  2. Great suggestion.

Does anyone know of a feed aggregator?

#12     Nov 23, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Is this your site?

#13     Nov 24, 2008
  4. I thought this listing got deleted but they just changed forums.

I wanted to make one last comment. The list of blogs you added is fantastic. It must have taken you some time to vet though all the b.s. out there. A+ on the blog list. I really like that.

I have sent a link to the site to a number of my friends.

Not that it matters, but you may try to add some pics. like Drudge does to spice up the site a little. I suppose a few more relevant charts would work well too or in place or pics. Just my 2 cents. keep up the good work.

#14     Nov 24, 2008
  5. Looking better.

I liked your addition (especially your selection) of the top blogs.

What about the RSS?

#15     Nov 26, 2008
  6. GTS

GTS

Domain Name: MARKETNEWSFLOW.COM
    Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
    Updated Date: 21-nov-2008
    Creation Date: 21-nov-2008
    Expiration Date: 21-nov-2009

Registrant:
    mark oryhon
    1707 post oak blvd. #171
    houston, Texas 77056
    United States

#16     Nov 26, 2008
  7. mxjones

mxjones

Wow, a lot of people with very few posts came out to say what a wonderful site this is...

#17     Nov 26, 2008

8. This is why I never posted before and will likely be my last post. It seems like someone is always looking to pick a fight on this site. I'm a big Drudge fan and thought that someone did a clever spin his site and it is the only reason I took the time register and comment on the site. In hindsight I should've known the "left" who seems to be the majority on this site would come along and make some attack.

#18     Nov 26, 2008
  9. mxjones

mxjones

If me saying "Wow, a lot of people with very few posts came out to say what a wonderful site this is..." is an attack, you lead a very sheltered life.

And who brought politics into this? I sure didn't say anything about Drudge, Democrats, or Republicans.

An attack would have been something like "that KKK guy Pabst is once again spamming either his or someone else's shit (which he no doubt has a hand in) on ET"...but I did not do that.

#19     Nov 26, 2008
  10. In all seriousness I don't know who "Great Lakes Ted" is although I welcome his enthusiasm. If I wanted to "spam" something (which I've NEVER done) I'd find a more lucrative venture than a news link site.

#20     Nov 26, 2008