The Down Move Has Started

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Jun 9, 2009.

1. martymjp

martymjp

Sounds like a "I HOPE',with no substantiation. When you are dancing with a 2,000 lb gorilla you don't try to lead

#31     Jun 11, 2009
  2. Which direction do you think the train is speeding?

They are changing the drivers. Drivers are on opposite sides of the train. For instance on Qs, one driver told me that any go with long Qs might get run over at 37.20 and higher.

So far good to his words!

#32     Jun 11, 2009
  3. Selloff count down would likely be anytime during the next 6 trading hours. It is now 3:07PM, June 11, 2009. Qs at 37.17. Would the computers start their selling before today's close? :cool:

#33     Jun 11, 2009
  4. Can't you feel it?

Wall Street is starting to suck in all that thick, dumb, slow money.

mmmmmmm, tasty!

It took them a lot of money out of their own pocket, but they can sell now and recoup a good deal of their losses, and stick it to Joe 401(k).

Tasty!

[​IMG]

#34     Jun 11, 2009
  5. looks like the bull is paying attention to riskfreetrading's ultimatum: "Go down within 6 hours or I will shoot your nuts off!"

:)

#35     Jun 11, 2009
  6. :p

Qs now at 36.70, at 4:05PM!

Shortie: it is because/thanks to you. You have been buying, but today at 3:07PM you started selling. So we went down. You shot the first bullet. You hit the bull right at the core of his asset.

Main steps now: ET has to shift to short side, then hedge funds, then mutual funds, then trust officers, then average Joe. :p

#36     Jun 11, 2009
  7. yeah, something like that...

please don't let me wake up

:cool:

#37     Jun 11, 2009
  8. Mav88

Mav88

the ES closes for the last 6 sessions have been right on top of each other, statistical anomaly or does it mean anything?

#38     Jun 11, 2009
  9. your seeing consolidation. Equate that to Pressure building, much like in a Valcano. As the Highs of the last 6 trading days pile on top of each other.....signals a few things.

There is a move building. What Direction no Idea.
    When, No Idea.

Keep a close eye on what is going on...could be a great move, either way.

#39     Jun 11, 2009
  10. dsq

dsq

and you are proven WRONG AGAIN ...You JACKASS paper trader...youve got turd for brains-aholio...can you find a tall building already with your equally stupid paper trader friends,stockturd3,ricerocket,spanish89...this site is a frikkin joke with losers like you...what a waste of bandwidth...

#40     Jun 12, 2009