The dog ate it

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sulong, Dec 12, 2006.

1. unfortunately you are wrong...the child will be given back to the parents.

#41     Jan 16, 2007
  2. Well, i said and/or......whether either is a good idea, time will tell.

#42     Jan 16, 2007
  3. ok....small history lesson on the pitbull....they were bred for the "sport" of dog fighting for which aggression towards other dogs was encouraged....however....any sign of aggression towards humans and the dog was immediately killed.....so the notion that all you un-informed people have that pitbulls are naturally agressive towards humans is absolutely false. However, like many of you have mentioned.....many owners of pitbulls are scum and lowlifes that beat their wifes, kids and dog. Now just like children that are mistreated at home that turn into bullies at school....so do pitbulls. You beat dog enough and at some point its gonna get pissed of at the world and snap at any perceived threat. The difference is a beaten german shepard that bites someone bites them once and runs away....a pitbull doesnt stop. So if you were to go to your local humane society and ask for the total number of dog bites in your city...that type of dog will most probably be a german shepard or lab type dog.....but the vast majorities of those attacks will be none fatal where as the a higher percentage of pitbull attacks will end in much more severe maiming or death as it was bred into them that once they start an attack they dont stop as this was a necessary quality in a good dog fighter.

Now i realize everything i say here falls on mostly deaf ears as most of you dont care to listen to the truth because you have made up your minds about pitbulls and i can understand peoples distrust of these dogs.

but when there are hundreds od thousands of these dogs world wide and maybe 50 of them a year attack humans the idea to exterminate them all is just illogical.

it is the equivalent of saying we should kill every muslim just to make sure we kill every muslim terrorist. Now i realize some of you may like this idea but im hoping most of you can understand that killing 99% of a population because of the actions of 1% is not acceptable. Are all young black males gang bangers and drug dealers??? no....but alot of them that come from shitty homes turn to that lifestyle....we dont arrest every black male and throw them in jaill for the actions of a few.

and if you think that every pitbull is aggressive and a killer....do some research....check out how many breaders there are for this breed of dog then see how many stories a year you hear about this type of dog hurting someone. Then when you actually do realize that a very very small percentage of these dogs are the ones causeing the trouble....and that the owners of this small percentage of the population are the reason the dog is messed up.....then maybe you will realize that the idea of banning of the whole breed has no merit.

but like i said....you have all made up your minds without doing any research on the topic or breed and are just spouting out the retarded mentality that the media is hoping you will spout to keep their stories sensational so you keep buying their paper. Have you ever wondered why a car accident that killed 4 people is hardly ever reported in a paper anymore and its the last news story channel 4 runs a supper time if they dont have anything else to fill up the time.....but a pitbull attack is front page news?

makes no sense

#43     Jan 16, 2007
  4. Come on madmunny, your really not looking.

Retarded mentality? I've posted some actual incidents of dog attack, which were never reported, none of them involving pit-bulls.

Everyone has a different opinion, and i'll be stuffed if im going to compliment some f@wit as to the quality of their latest mastiff/wolfhound/pbull cross hunting dog litter.

For f#cks sake, humans have firearms, bows, why the hell is it a logical thing to have ferocious pig hunting dogs, just to bail them up and you can kill the animal with a knife??

Nothing but primitive adrenaline thrillseeking, definitely of a retarded mentality.

Indeed, your correct a lot of people may be ignorant as to the origins of the pit bull and many other breeds, but its STILL retarded.

Consider the african lion dog, specifically bred to hunt and kill lions; a recent trend was to keep these animals to keep out black theives and robbers from white estates, good idea?
    Dont let them play with your kids, put it that way.

Or the attempted interbreeding of these lion dogs with actual wolves, by the SA government , to hunt and kill enemy militia.
    Did it work?
    No, the animals were uncontrollable and untrainable.

You must be seeing some parallels there.

Why is it that dog breeders are so loyal to their breed, and pedigree?

I suspect its more to do with a defacto racist elitism, transferred to animals, not much more than a cult of sorts.

Maybe it sounds harsh, but it reflects on human stupidity rather than any animal.

On a seperate note, while i normally like dogs, i wouldnt own one.
    I once went to pat a boxer , and it plain old barfed all over my shoe.
    Dogs dont have to aggressive to question why anyone owns one, as anyone who's been kept up all night by a neighorhood of yappy mutts will attest.

#44     Jan 16, 2007
  5. Lab's are the best dogs for children. When my son went missing our lab stuck by him until both found safe. A lab is wonderful with kids.

#45     Jan 16, 2007