the dnc trolls have won... where are the useful threads?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jem, Nov 17, 2017.

1. jem

jem

we are seeing dnc vomit creating noise in each thread drowning out the real content.. Ok... paid lying trolls can be heard.

but we are also see them vomiting thread after thread of the same bullshit each day wiht a new title... stealing above the fold space. ..

I would like to see a critique of the trump trip
    discussions about the tax plans and salt
    all the other things we used to talk about.

I would like to see threads destroying establishment republicans right now..

but almost every thread is vomit and while I don't mind telling the troll why they are wrong on the vomit thread... Its not worth posting here if we are not going to have real discussions.

traderob, Good1, Max E. and 1 other person like this.
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Here you go Whiney, get your butt over there.

CARLSBAD, Calif.—A secretive three-day conference where big money liberal donors are plotting the next steps of the "resistance" will be headlined by Friday speeches by billionaire George Soros and Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, according to internal documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The Democracy Alliance, a donor club of deep-pocketed liberal donors that each pledge to direct hundreds of thousands of dollars in funding to approved left-wing groups, descended on California's posh La Costa Resort on Wednesday morning for its fall donor summit. The group continued its tradition of secrecy, promising all members and guests of the summit their participation would "remain confidential

exGOPer likes this.
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah i barely even come here anymore, there used to be liberals on this site who were atleast worthy of a debate, but i have lost the desire to tune into the pnr section when its basically turned in too media matters. I dont mind reading some liberal sites, like the huffington post to see the other side of arguments, but im not going to keep clicking on a far left vitriolic site when its just left wing talking points seething with anger.

There is tons of shit that the rightwingers on this site disagree on with each other but atleast i dont know 100% where every single rightie is going to come down on every issue, so its atleast worth the time to see different perspectives. The nonsense that Tony and Exgoper post here on a daily basis is just trolling nonsense, if i wanted to read angry vitriolic left wing bullshit all day id simply go to the comment section at media matters.

traderob, Good1, Tom B and 2 others like this.
  4. RRY16

RRY16

Just turn on the Thunder Thor or TreeFrog bot and quit being snowflakes, Achilles must be laughing at you babies.

5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Put them on ignore, Jem. You continue to stubbornly refuse to use the ignore function and would rather argue pointlessly with folks like exGoPer. Hit ignore and he goes away. The forum is fine, and there is plenty of signal. You just have to put your headphones on and get rid of the background noise.

6. UsualName

UsualName

Anybody want to talk about how a massive tax bill was jammed through the House in 2 weeks without a single hearing on this board?

No.

Ok. Back to uranium nonsense then.

exGOPer likes this.
  7. jem

jem

Its not about ignore... ike I said I enjoy the battle. I am complaining the the spam and vomit technique has caused the real content to go away or not be created.

You know how that say bad money chases out the good money.
    when excessively repeated spam content and spam threads drive out the good content and the good threads.

I am telling you in the past there would be active threads on the house tax bill and the senate tax bill and people would be telling me I'm shithead for being against it because I live in California and I would be saying I am against it because it really not a tax cut. its a tax redistribution. And then someone would do so research and point to something really intelligent.

8. jem

jem

that is exactly what I am complaining about.

9. Max E.

Max E.

I used to put the 2 of them on ignore, but then none of the threads here made any sense, it was literally just pages of Jem talking to himself. Now i just dont bother engaging them, since its quite clear the posts they make are just out of a desire to elicit a response.

You would think as a troll there would be much more fertile grounds if you wanted to piss people off, like why not just go to the comment section at breitbart, if your a liberal troll whose only desire is to piss people off.

10. On the other hand , the more people that put exGoper on ignore the more convinced he will be that he is doing something right. Don't forget he was once a Republican and maybe he knows something we don't.

Jem can hold his own on any subject and it will be a loss if he did not share his wisdom here.

#10     Nov 17, 2017
    Max E. likes this.