The Dividend Tax Bill Arrives

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Tom B, Apr 29, 2010.

1. heypa

heypa

Good Grief!
    No successful business ever pays any tax!
    The ultimate consumer whether rich or poor pays all the taxes collected.
    Maybe not all. I'm sure there are some small (relatively ) taxes paid that slip through the cracks in the system as well as some clever off shore work around schemes.
    Let's just add to the present tax code. It's great for the crooks in congress (Ways and means anyone?) to be able to help their friends.
    However it is indecipherable to them and us.

#41     May 12, 2010
  2. Pete,

Stop with the posting of your site. Elitetrader does not allow personal site "pimping", which is essentially what you're doing. I removed all the links. If you persist, I'll have to treat you like a spammer.

#42     May 12, 2010
  3. PeteG2

PeteG2

To Ivanovich (Moderator):

The truth is that you are offended by my well-reasoned arguments that challenge your beliefs even though my ideas are aimed at bringing about policies for the good of the nation. You censor a link to my website that explains my ideas in detail. You call my link to that site "pimping" although the site brings me no financial gain. You have altered my posts without my permission. You engage in and/or tolerate ad homineum attacks, name calling , vulgar language, and posts that add nothing to the discussion (e.g. "go away"). In this thread I count 11 clear violations of your conduct rules, but none of them were in my posts. I believe you are not acting in good faith as a moderator.

-Pete

#43     May 12, 2010
  4. Sod off, parasite. Your ideas are good for no nation.

#44     May 12, 2010
  5. You just registered and have made 8 posts...how do you know what the regular conduct is around here?

Ivan is a reasonable man and will tolerate differing viewpoints. Some of his viewpoints are questionable sometimes but that's what makes shit interesting.

Simple solution - put your ideas in detail and POST THEM ON THE MESSAGE BOARD, rather than put up a link to your external website. Problem solved.

#45     May 12, 2010
  6. I could care less about your arguments or policy. They may be good, bad or otherwise indifferent. The only policy that matters to me is the one about no self-advertising.

Warning stands. Ignore it at your own peril.

#46     May 12, 2010