the disaster paul ryan has been

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 1, 2012.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Uh, yeah.
    Are you going somewhere, or just driving around wasting this 4 buck a gallon gas?

#41     Oct 3, 2012
  2. Jem previously said Obama would be kicked off the presidential ballot (due to the birther stuff)and it would be Sarah Palin vs Hilary Clinton in the 2012 general election

#42     Oct 3, 2012
  3. jem

jem

link please... I would like to see the context.

Many many times I said that eventually we would have a hearing on the merits and evidence would get produced.

I must have said 100 times... I have no proof of where Obama was born and neither do you because he never produced any proof for a state board or court of law.

I said the only nutters are the ones who say they know where he was born... because of image of a b.c. on the internet.

#43     Oct 3, 2012
  4. jem

jem

My remark was said in sort of a funny way... I do not put myself in a class of a factory, but I do have people who work for me.

If you look at labor in our history...
    When the factory owners wanted workers, to keep wages down... instead of paying current Americans more, they let (my people) the Irish in, then immigrants from other parts or Europe.

When agriculture needed workers they let in latin america.
    When tech companies need programmers they let Indians and asians in to keep engineers salaries down.

And of course all this was done after slavery.

so like I said... the guys with the capital obviously do not care about color, they care about labor (costs) .

I will not bore you with my personal reason to not be rascist but, frankly I would like to like all people and I think that is what my Creator would want to.

#44     Oct 3, 2012

5. Cant remember your previous statements Jem ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...83250&perpage=6&highlight=ballot&pagenumber=1

#45     Oct 3, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Obviously, I had taken your statement another way.
    Thanks for clarification, brother Jem.

#46     Oct 3, 2012
  7. jem

jem

#47     Oct 3, 2012