the disaster paul ryan has been

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Of course

#21     Oct 1, 2012
  2. jem

jem

From what I read his dad was american when he was born in Mexico.

Rubios parents were Cuban.

#22     Oct 1, 2012
  3. jem

jem

and note.. it really is a fricken ignorant leftist cheap shot to bring up the white guy comment or support it. screw your race card bullshit.

Are you not americans... do you not care about the constitution? at all..
    Do you realize it is that document that has helped all not just whites live better lives.

A few white guys might still be ruling the world if protestant white guys had not rebelled against the Church and other large institutions and argued for individual liberty, and god Given rights... and then later embodied that belief in the U.S. constitution.

#23     Oct 1, 2012
  4. Obama provided his state certified birth certificate before the election,Congress certified the election and The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court swore him into office as President of The United States.That was the end of it,except for those who cant accept a black man being President

#24     Oct 1, 2012
  5. jem

jem

Obama never provided his state certified b.c. to any govt body.
    When asked by a court in Georgia to provided it, he defaulted.

Its those types of lies that then allow you to make ignorant race baiting comments.

#25     Oct 1, 2012
  6. wildchild

wildchild

[​IMG]

#26     Oct 1, 2012
  7. From 1776 to 1963.......

http://www.npr.org/2012/09/28/161953187/the-fight-to-desegregate-ole-miss-50-years-later

On Sept. 30, 1962, chaos broke out at the University of Mississippi — also known as Ole Miss — after an African-American man named James Meredith attempted to enroll.

That night, students and other protesters took to the streets, burning cars and throwing rocks at the federal marshals who were tasked with protecting Meredith. By the time the riot was over, observers said the grounds looked like a war zone, and the smell of tear gas hung in the air.

That's not how it was supposed to be, according to Purdue University history professor Frank Lambert. He's the author of The Battle of Ole Miss: Civil Rights v. States' Rights. He was also a sophomore at Ole Miss in 1962. Lambert tells NPR's Tell Me More guest host Celeste Headlee that he had applied to Ole Miss at about the same time as Meredith. Meredith was rejected after he revealed his race. "I was white and James Meredith was black, and in 1961 that made all the difference in Mississippi. I was admitted without any question," Lambert says.

#27     Oct 2, 2012
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, a flaw in the system was the institutional racism installed over 100 years by the Democrats.
    It was almost broken by the courageous efforts of Republicans after the civil war. In 1876 the Southern racist Democrats made a deal with the Northern republicans to end reconstruction. In return the racist Democrats broke the tiebreaker and voted for President elect Hayes.
    That day in 1876 was the worst for all Black Americans to be.

#28     Oct 2, 2012
  9. Wrong. Not Democrats versus Republicans. More like conservatives versus liberals.

Conservatives have a new host. This virus now lives in the host called the GOP.

Nice try tho.

#29     Oct 2, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

STILL surfing the web from the nurses station while on the clock I see.

No wonder 200,000 patients die every year from hospital staff mistakes. Fucking idiots like you.

#30     Oct 2, 2012