The Dirty Truth About Sirius - Current Users Deactivating at 2x The Rate of New Users

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Thumbs down for Howard. The F-word has wrecked the show for me. He has no class! I used to love the radio in the morning, now the SIRI version is too hardcore and trashy.

#11     Jan 16, 2007
  2. blast19

blast19

trendsailor,

jeez, do you have an unreciprocated crush on stern?

man, get a life. i'm pretty sure he could get a restraining order against you with a letter like that.

#12     Jan 16, 2007
  3. pffft.

I really don't need personal advice from some clueless about law or who makes kiddie deductions like this. Indeed YOU get a life if you think Sirius or Stern needs to recruit amateur apologetics.

I said nothing specifically slanderous and nothing untrue and am entitled to my opinions. Besides, a celebrity, especially one of Stern's low pedigree is open game to public criticism. Something else Sirius should have thought of before it elected him as poster child for their corporate image. Business that sleep with crud end up getting bed bugs.

BTW - notice Sirius and XM tanking today. If you own their stock I'd be bailing out fast or selling short. This party is over before it started...

TS

#13     Jan 17, 2007