The difference between black conservatives and black liberals.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Nov 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The difference between black conservatives and black liberals is uncanny.

Black conservatives, Intelligent, well informed citizens, who understand the issues,and understand it is the liberals who are really fucking them, and their communities. Non violent, law abiding citizens. Dont want anything from the government, dont want hand outs. Just want them to stay out of the way. aand let them run their own communities.

<iframe src='http://widget.newsinc.com/single.html?WID=1&VID=23868453&freewheel=69016&sitesection=breitbart&w=640&h=480' height='480' width='640' scrolling='no' frameborder='0' marginwidth='0' marginheight='0'></iframe>

Black Liberals: Understand who is giving them "free" shit, and think they deserve it, and that it helps them.and Thuigs like every other liberal.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tpAOwJvTOio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ricter

Ricter

Agreed, like Colin Powell. He's a good man.

3. When I was a student at Berkeley I took a drive across the bay to Stanford to hear Thomas Sowell speak. He was amazing. His logic was impecable and every point was carefully documented. He completely changed the way I thought about the world.

I have a section of my home library dedicated to Sowell's 30+ books and essay collections, many of which I keep several copies available to give to friends (and sometimes to non-friends).

4. No difference. They both vote for Obama.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

I know two that didn't.

6. But, no, his lifetime of dedication and sacrifice to our Country is tossed aside if he votes against the GOP. No room in that tent for thinking, caring individual.

7. Max E.

Max E.

i find it funny you would contradict yourself so badly. Turns out conservatives dont hate all blacks, just the liberal ones, and by your ridiculous standard black conservatives should be allowed to drop N-bombs as long as they are only referring to black liberals. Give me a break.

Generally the trash you speak of all comes from the liberal community, white conservatives have the utmost respect for black conservatives, and vice versa, look at the Tea Party.

8. Mav88

Mav88

how can he possibly be in the republican tent if he supports Obama?

what exactly is he owed for his service?

9. Hmm, looks like you quoted Peoria Ron before he could delete another one of his "racist" tirade's.