The Despoiling of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Wael I hear you but for those type of recruitment tactics to work, there needs to be a huge pool of desperation to prey on, and a total lack of solidarity at different levels of society & government, seems to me?!?

its obvious that the fabric of the US is broken right now, and has been for quite a while, but i never thought it was that bad.........

while the dynamics of the extremists' rise to power in the middle-east is, sadly, reasonably well understood, sthg needs to be done to clip the wings of those strenghtening western religious extremists before they drag us all into another friggin' world war......

problem is, there's probably never been so much corruption in the US, these guys seem to have people everywhere, ready to betray their country and countrymen at every turn out of loyalty to their sects, at all levels of Gvt and US institutions, and so do the other corrupt factions...

some food for thought http://www.banffexeclead.com/Newsle...vernance Principles vs Rules on Masthead..pdf

#11     Aug 1, 2007