The Despoiling of America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Jul 30, 2007.

1. WTF has happened to u guys???

http://www.yuricareport.com/Dominionism/TheDespoilingOfAmerica.htm

".........

It is estimated that thirty-five million Americans who call themselves Christian, adhere to Dominionism in the United States, but most of these people appear to be ignorant of the heretical nature of their beliefs and the seditious nature of their political goals. So successfully have the televangelists and churches inculcated the idea of the existence of an outside “enemy,” which is attacking Christianity, that millions of people have perceived themselves rightfully overthrowing an imaginary evil anti-Christian conspiratorial secular society.

"

2. this is a fucking nightmare... breeding monsters... how cld u guys let that happen???

3. who you gonna call?

4. how about the fucking pope???

r there no christians left in america, just these dominionist freaks and their minions???

5. I have seen them in Islam 2cents. They seep in gradually. They usually enter through the door of "society's acceptance." In the American case, it is through the Democratic door. They are very vicious in silencing their opponents by intimidation and character assassination. Their recruitment is strictly based on fear of the unknown, be it the after life or an external enemy. When they reach the helm of the power, the viciousness turns physical and more focused.

To give you an example, all you need to do is to look at some of the posts Tigger (Tgregg) posts. Most of his posts are based on raising fear from an external enemy (Muslims) or an internal one (What he calls the left).

Even the other moderate christian denominations will be attacked with the same viciousness and vigor. Anyone who opposes their RIGID definition of what is right and what is wrong should be silenced.

I have been closely watching the gradual increase of their power and I could swear that the tactics used by this people are identical to that of the muslims who moved in.

For those who will laugh at my statements...Laugh all you want but if you remember well, remember my words.

No empire ever collapsed from the outside. In all cases, these empires imploded through a puritan like forces.

6. Another full moon already?

7. meaning u are totally comfy with the dominionists' agenda and their current level of representation in the US gvt & other institutions?

8. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :p

#10     Aug 1, 2007