The Descent Into Global C H A O S - Albert Edwards

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by THE-BEAKER, Sep 22, 2010.

1. You obviously do not have any answers. However, faith is a good place to start.

#11     Sep 23, 2010
  2. Water Storage is important. Having an ample supply of safe,_ clean, purified water is a top priority in an emergency.
    A normally active person needs to drink at least two quarts of water each day. Hot environments can double that amount. Children, nursing mothers and ill people will need even more. You will also need water for food preparation and hygiene. Store a total of at least one gallon per person, per day. You should store at least a two-week supply of water for each member of your family.
    If supplies run low, never ration water. Drink the amount you need today, and try to find more for tomorrow. You can minimize the amount of water your body needs by reducing activity and staying cool.
    To ensure a safe supply of water in an emergency we recommend SteriPEN Water Purifiers. Read our recent review of the Steripen Hand-held Emergency Water Purifer here.
    Amount of Emergency Water to Store
    Whereas a quart of water or other fluid daily will sustain life, according to the Department of Defense and the Office of Civil Defense, it is recommended that a gallon of water per day per person be stored for food preparation and drinking. A gallon provides added comfort and accommodates increased fluid needs at higher altitudes or warm climates. An additional one-half to 1 gallon per day is recommended for bathing and hygiene, and to wash dishes.
    How much water should I store? The rule of thumb is to store at least one gallon per person per day for at least 3 days (for earthquake preparedness). That’s 2 quarts for drinking and 2 quarts for food preparation and sanitation. A family of four should store a minimum of 12 gallons of water. Personally, I recommend at least a 10 day supply of water and a 30 day supply if it all possible.

#12     Sep 23, 2010
  3. Or just bent over and kiss your ars good bye. Much easer.

#13     Sep 23, 2010
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Water, lots of water.

I want to be well-hydrated while I'm blowing looters to pieces with milsurp 7.62x51mm. :D

#14     Sep 23, 2010
  5. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wg1pFNwTOE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wg1pFNwTOE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#15     Sep 23, 2010