The Departed...from the White House

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JSOP, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...s-college-senior-as-top-trump-official-report

White House hires college senior as top Trump official: report

A 23-year-old senior attending George Washington University has been tapped to fill a top role in the White House’s Presidential Personnel Office (PPO), Politico reported Tuesday.

The PPO, according to the White House’s website, oversees “the selection process for presidential appointments and works to recruit candidates to serve the president in departments and agencies throughout the Executive Branch.

According to Politico, which cited three administration officials familiar with the reported hire, James Bacon, who is currently studying for his bachelor’s degree, will be the office’s next director of operations.

Bacon will reportedly succeed Katja Bullock, who is more than 50 years his senior, in the new role. He will also work closely under John McEntee, Trump’s former personal assistant who was fired in 2018 and recently rehired to head up the office, according to Politico.

Prior to his reported hire, Bacon spent some time working at the Department of Transportation while continuing his studies and served as a White House liaison at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, according to Politico.

Officials also told the publication that Bacon paused his studies briefly to work on the president's campaign.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill.

#21     Feb 25, 2020
  2. I think the goal is to hire people smarter than Trump so they only had to go up to Senior in college....

#22     Feb 26, 2020
    Cuddles likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

upload_2020-2-29_11-0-52.png

#23     Feb 29, 2020
  4. piezoe

piezoe

I beg to differ. From what we have learned by now. Ballwashing is the ONLY requirement.

#24     Feb 29, 2020
  5. Nailed it . . . . . no matter how humiliating Trump can be to them , they will still come back for more,

ballwashing at it's finest.

JEFF SESSIONS REBRANDS HIMSELF AS TRUMP'S 'NUMBER ONE SUPPORTER' IN SENATE CAMPAIGN PITCH TO ALABAMA VOTERS

upload_2020-3-1_22-16-1.png

Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions, whose troubled tenure under Donald Trump ended with him stepping down in 2018, is now claiming he is the president's "number one supporter" in his Senate campaign.

Trump turned against "very weak" Sessions after the then-attorney general recused himself from Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into the Trump administration for allegedly colluding with Russia in the 2016 presidential election. Despite this, Sessions is washing over his falling out with the president to appeal to Alabama voters.

"I have been Donald Trump's number one supporter," Sessions said during a campaign appearance in Hoover, Alabama, last month, NPR reported. "Before he announced I was advancing the agenda that he believes in. I'm the one that helped Donald Trump form his agenda. I'm the one who campaigned with him all over this country on his plane. I introduced him at the Republican convention, I nominated him."

#25     Mar 1, 2020
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/cleaner-barr-hard-at-work.340145/page-8#post-5030425
    [​IMG]

#26     Mar 8, 2020
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-senate-trump-campaign.html
    President’s Campaign Calls Sessions ‘Delusional’ for Tying Himself to Trump
    In an unusual letter, President Trump’s campaign said that Jeff Sessions, who is running to reclaim his Senate seat in Alabama, was misleading the public.

“The Trump campaign has learned that your U.S. Senate campaign is circulating mailers like the one I have enclosed, in which you misleadingly promote your connections to and ‘support’ of President Trump,” Michael Glassner, the Trump campaign’s chief operating officer, wrote in the letter, which was sent on Tuesday.

Mr. Trump has endorsed Tommy Tuberville, a former football coach, over Mr. Sessions in the runoff to be the Republican nominee taking on the incumbent Democrat, Senator Doug Jones, in the fall. The runoff is currently scheduled for July 14.

But Mr. Sessions, who was the first attorney general in the Trump administration, has repeatedly invoked Mr. Trump throughout the campaign, even after Mr. Trump endorsed Mr. Tuberville.

“The enclosed letter and donor form in fact mention President Trump by name 22 times. The letter even makes the delusional assertion that you are President ‘Trump’s #1 supporter,’”
    Mr. Glassner wrote.

“We only assume your campaign is doing this to confuse President Trump’s loyal supporters in Alabama into believing the president supports your candidacy in the upcoming primary runoff election. Nothing could be further from the truth.”

The letter goes on to make clear that Mr. Trump and his campaign “unambiguously endorse Tommy Tuberville,” and concludes, “President Trump and his campaign do not support your efforts to return to the U.S. Senate.”

Gail Gitcho, a spokeswoman for Mr. Sessions’ campaign, said the fund-raising letter was developed before Mr. Trump endorsed Mr. Tuberville.

“Alabamans don’t like to be told what to do,” Ms. Gitcho said, adding, “They have shown that repeatedly. Washington told them to vote for Luther Strange over Roy Moore, they disobeyed. Washington told them to vote for Roy Moore over Doug Jones, they disobeyed. They are a hardheaded and independent lot.” She said that Mr. Sessions “is indeed one of the strongest supporters of President Trump and his agenda” and “no one can change that.”

[​IMG]

#27     Apr 2, 2020
  8. Cuddles

Cuddles

:)

#28     May 22, 2020
  9. Wait.... a football coach is running for Senate? Full joke status of government complete..

#29     May 23, 2020
  10. fan27

fan27

And what is wrong with a football coach running for Senate? Not corrupt enough?

#30     May 23, 2020