The Dennis Gartman Letter

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ridu, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Ridu

Ridu

Seen him on CNBC a few times and seems to know his stuff. Does anyone here subscribe to his letter, and if so how much does it cost? Not much info on the website.
    Thanks,
    Ridu

2. rickf

rickf

$400/mo for the newsletter - mostly focussed on commodoties, but he does provide a broad macroeconomic view of other markets including fx, equities, grains, etc.

I subscribed last fall and found it very informative.

3. spersky

spersky

I get his letter as part of my brokerage account. I am with RCG. They are the best futures broker I have ever encountered.

His letter is very good and I read it daily. Great commentary and analysis.

4. I tried a trial subscription. They will give you a few weeks free if you want to check it out first. I thought it was informative but in the end not worth the price for me to keep it.

5. bathrobe

bathrobe

I also tried it w/ trial subscription. I recieved it for a month and a half. I requested it in the middle of the month and they let me have it through the end of the next. Good analysis but I think the price is too high unless you deduct the cost.

6. Daal

Daal

gartman is an improved jim rogers. but his price is too high

7. cougar17

cougar17

Can anyone tell me where I can get a Subscription? Is it just at http://www.thegartmanletter.com/ ? I could just be having troubles because I need to install the Adobe Flash Player? Does anyone know?

8. fhl

fhl

Dennis Gartman was my english prof at NC State university. He used to like to play Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young during class.

Cool guy.:D

9. If you need entertainment and provocative ideas about the market, buy a hundred subscriptions to newsletters, chat rooms, etc. You don't need any of them to make money. My nine kids give me plenty of entertainment.

10. cougar17

cougar17

Someone in an earlier post said it costs $400/month... Not sure the validity of this.

#10     Sep 10, 2008