The Democrats at the forefront of human rights

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I agree to most of the rationale. However, what bothers me is that the huffington post, daily kos and every other left wing nutjob media outlet (MSM) isn't crying about it right now.

Why aren't they crying about the state spying of it's own citizens (war veterans)?

Where is the ACLU?

We are slowly becoming a police state and nobody cares. Obama and his tax cheats are trying to take control of financial institutions that don't need his help and they are spying on local citizens but nobody on the left says a word.

Barry and the left are playing a very dangerous game. If the dems keep up this garbage you are going to have a whole lot of people expatriate themselves and there is going to be nobody left to pay the taxes.

That's what I would do.

#11     Apr 19, 2009
  2. There is no where else to go. All we need to do is take over Congress and wait Barryella out. He is going to be his on undoing. He tossed his cookies over a few teen age punks. Wait till shit breaks out for real somewhere.

If enough people become concerned about such an incompentent President then maybe his Kenya birth if true will come out and he could be gone. Plus all we need to do is take over Congress and then Barry can't screw us anymore. 2010 is just around the corner.

John

#12     Apr 19, 2009
  3. I don't read all the bogs at Huffpo, and I don't read daily kos.

I do know that Keith Obermann and the liberal guests he has on are very upset with Obama's positions of not prosecuting those Americans who engaged in torture, the spying on American issues that are carrying over from Bush and other issues where Obama and his administration has split from the far left wing...

Obama is not making decisions that are pleasing everyone, as the overall positions that he is taking are more moderate than his own voting record in the senate.

His policy in Iraq is under fire by the left, as well as the torture issues, spying, etc.

My own opinion is that if a president is doing his job properly, genuinely serving the majority of Americans, the far left will be unhappy and the far right will be unhappy...

Don't let the door hit you on the fanny when you leave America for greener pastures, okay?

#13     Apr 19, 2009
  4. If you believe he is a moderate I have some property to sell you in a city called Atlantis.

Cash only.

#14     Apr 19, 2009
  5. Yeah, I guess that's why he appointed General Jim Jones ( a McCain supporter ) as head of the NSA and kept Secretary of Defense Robert Gates on.

#15     Apr 21, 2009