The Democrats are Marxists who hate our form of government (democracy)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Jan 15, 2023.

1. wildchild

wildchild

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle"

[​IMG]

smallfil likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Where have I seen that face before...Hmmm...Hmmm...Oh yes, in 1989!

3. notagain

notagain

Dems have the courage to embrace injustice and take bribes from the worst people in the world.
    While the CIA bribes the worst people in the world.

4. I think the people who hate your form of government are the people who stormed the US Capitol on January 6, 2021.

5. wildchild

wildchild

Here is Hillary Clinton talking about black youth. The racists in the democrat party heard this and endorsed it. Its because they hate America.

We also have to have an organized effort against gangs, just as in a previous generation we had an organized effort against the mob. We need to take these people on, they are often connected to big drug cartels, they are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids who are called superpredators. No conscience. No empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel. And the president has asked the FBI to launch a very concerted effort against gangs everywhere. In addition to that, he has appointed a new drug czar.

[​IMG]

smallfil likes this.
  6. easymon1

easymon1

2023 0201 7.jpg

7. easymon1

easymon1

8. wildchild

wildchild

"No, no, no, not God Bless America, God Damn America"

[​IMG]

9. wildchild