The Democrat Playbook

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, Dec 31, 2009.

1. I am putting together strategies from the Democrats playbook. I have two so far. Anyone who wants to add one is welcome.

This is what I have so far.

Play the race card.

Step 1. Make completely absurd claim that demonizes your opposition.

Step 2. Present it as if it is fact.

Step 3. If they call bullshit, accuse them of being racist.

Step 4. If the racist claim doesn't work. Blame Bush.

Global Warming.

Step 1. Make a bunch of baseless and bogus predictions that paint doomsday scenerios due to global warming.

Step 2. Demand extreme government intervention into the lives of everyday citizens in order to prevent the diaster.

Step 3. Hope the climate actually cooperates with you.

Step 4. When the climate does not cooperate, claim that Global Warming is actually going to make the temp colder.

Step 5. Accuse anyone who points out your bogus predictions as working for Exxon Mobile.

Step 6. If your email gets hacked and people want to know why you were trying to "hide the decline", claim that the email was taken completely out of context.

There will be more to come.

2. Healthcare:

1. Claim that you have to spend an insane amount of money now in order to not spend an insane amount of money later.

2. Claim that you are doing it for the poor 34 million people who dont have health insurance because they cant afford it, when in reality, poor people get medicaid which is like free health insurance now, and the only people that really dont have it, are the middle class people who do not want to sacrifice their satelite cable TV Sports package, high speed internet or want to downsize to a more affordable car payment to pay for that health coverage themselves.

3. Call anyone that doesnt want to willingly pay for that middle class guys health insurance a selfish bastard who doesnt care about the poor.

3. If that doest work, call them a racist for not supporting Obamacare.

3. Good one. I have a few steps to add.

4. Create a horrible piece of healthcare legislation.

5. Pass it by offering dissenters all kinds of earmarks and pet projects.

4. Defend almost anything by claiming "It's for the children..."