The Dementia of Rich Guys that Marry Pigs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by aeliodon, Sep 14, 2007.

1. David Beckham and Russell Simons come to mind. But there are many others. Now I'm not saying these girls look bad but I mean with that kind of wealth and fame you can get a girl that has it all. The trick imo is to not fall for a fellow celebrety or rich chick.

2. Shut up! Regardless of your gender, if Oprah Winfrey and/or George Clooney proposed marriage to you, you wouldn't say "no".

3. And/or? Is there something you're not telling us?

4. 2006

Anyone see Roger Federer's gf -- wtf -- nasty.

If I was #1 ranked -- I would be slamming hotties left and right, until my magic wand fell off.

5. She looks cute enough ...

[​IMG]

... and more importantly he looks happy. :D

There's no correlation between how good a woman looks and how good she is in bed, duh!

JJ

6. 2006

Bro -- its not like russell is a good looking black man -- he has a fucking lisp -- and is uncle tomish. So him marrying that amazon chinegro is IMO evenly matched.

Also Beckham is not a real man and is more of a woman.

Anyways -- my philosophy on marriage is that you marry your equal !!

7. 2006

Nah ..... she looks pig like in my book.

8. zdreg

zdreg

what do have against rich chicks except that you can't go up against them.:D

9. 2006

lol -- your right -- none of the females in your family were hotties -- but more pig like.

But wtf -- a man has got needs and a little community service is not a bad thing.

10. I don't know either of these two people. But judging by appearances alone, I would have thought that she was the one who could do better. She's quite good looking.

#10     Sep 14, 2007