The Dementia of A-Rod

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by aeliodon, Jul 7, 2008.

1. He can have any woman he wants yet he cheats on his hot wife so he can be with an old, menopausal, ugly, crazy woman (Madonna).

2. LOL, he's really just a kid in a (super)man's body.

He's chasing the image of what he thinks she is ... when in reality she's just some old bag who's been porked by, what, 100's of men, most likely.

Ah, modern life. :p

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

Don't believe what the media feeds ya....trust me..that mo-fo is not short on any punani...from any age.

I am also a product of the SW boys club....El gallo made that boy what he is today.....peace

4. r-in

r-in

Including Dennis Rodman, I wouldn't go near that with a triple thick body condom after that loser had her.

5. LOL, I definitely believe ya. The real mystery is why he ever got married in the first place :eek: :confused: ... somebody should have told him that they were going to be throwing it at him.

FTR, since she has two of his kids, I hope wifey takes'em to the bank ... these cats have to decide whether they want to be the good guy or the bad guy.

I tried marriage once, and it was during that time that I got the best ass that I've ever had (nah, I'm lying, but you know what I mean), I personally think it's a joke.

6. Not even if you were drunk? :p :eek:

I would ... hell, I have (not her in particular, but some other good loking old bag way past her prime, they're kinda all the same, ya know).

7. She hymotized him wid dat kabbalah stuff.

8. Let's add Jose Canseco to Madonna's list of DESIREABLE sexual partners!

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Let's not forget "ICE ICE BABY"l.....:p

who said white boy can't rap...