the delta phenomenon

Discussion in 'Trading' started by solsaul, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Welles Wilder lives in New Zealand and may still trade. I don't think think he is involved in the Delta Society although they still use his name. Jim Sloman has own gig and is heavy into philosophy. As to the value of the software, I can't say as I don't have it. If you want a system to trade you can get tradestation; there are a gaziliion trading systems most of which are free on the forums. Good trading.:)

#21     Oct 4, 2009
  2. bighog

bighog Guest

diutinusfides

03-11-09 12:47 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from MAESTRO:

Like any religion "the Delta Phenomenon" will find its followers. Most of uneducated minds will live life in hope for "HOLY GRAIL" and perform rituals (prayers) with burning desire to have a blessing. Lack of knowledge is easily filled with the system of beliefs - it's easier this way. I think you should buy a sacrificial lamb and proclaim that the Earth is flat. Naive people with problems is the audience for any religious group.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right...

Okay Then. Could it perhaps be slightly possible that you either didn't "see" how Delta fit into the market rhythm, or didn't put in the work necessary to apply it and improve your strategy?

Bighog says:.....there is no rhythm to the mkts because most of the players are "Honkeys" :cool:

Wanna know what really works in the mkt indicator chaser boy? Try "intuition". When you have to look at indicators which requires you to make a judgement call you are ruining the power of intuition. Intuition allows you to just trade with the flow, it is "JUST KNOWING". You need to know what to do without knowing why you are doing it. All you know is what you see works for you.

Delta is just another toy to jumble your mind.

Uncomplicate yourself and maybe you can make a dime in a simple game. Intuition only comes after getting your ass kicked around for longer than you want to know.

Now get to work and pay your dues like we all have...............just keep financing your account, i like fresh cash. :D

#22     Oct 4, 2009
  3. Actually, that sounds more like a timing indicator that tells the user when it's time to change his shorts.

#23     Oct 4, 2009
    #24     Oct 4, 2009
  5. Just glanced over it.

Damn right and for good reason i'm sure.

#25     Oct 5, 2009
  6. No, but I see what they're doing and the answer to the 2nd is....'yes'. The variable is the person using it. The funny part is i'm sure there's plenty of people out there not doing quite as well as others.

Rule of thumb is you have to be 10% smarter than the item you're using. You can see where that leads to.

I could be wrong here of course, and what i'm looking at here just happens to coincide.

#26     Oct 5, 2009
  7. On a side note, why don't you keep religion out of this. Associating religion with the greed for money is as illogical/sad as your entire post.

#27     Oct 5, 2009
  8. You Tube video about the stock indexes in general for the current lunar month. Showing the expected timing of turn points using my 32 lunar month Delta Phenomenon time frame which eliminates the inversion problem. Check out the first video.

#29     Oct 10, 2015
  9. New You Tube video about Medium term Delta using 96 lunar months on the stock indexes.

#30     Oct 11, 2015
    lawrence-lugar likes this.