The definitive debate: RACE vs IQ vs CRIME

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jamiejones, Nov 25, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

That would be a valuable religious lesson if he were a Muslim.

#61     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That and molesting farm animals.

#62     Nov 26, 2012
  3. Those Muslims...choking the chicken.... outta be ashamed.

#63     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Are Jews considered white? Are people in Hong Kong considered Asian? What is the definition of "whiteness?" What is the definition of "Asian-ness?" If so, is it logical to say that Hong Kong people have IQ of 107 and Asians have IQ of 106?

#64     Nov 27, 2012
  5. I think I see RCG Trader in there or whatever his name is. He is way off to the left right next to Obama and OJ Simpson. :D

#65     Nov 27, 2012
  6. This sums it up nicely. It's easy to say the negro male is just violent, lazy and stupid. Many are. They have done little to help themselves. They seem comfortable living in shit. They have been exploited by their own kind. They have been exploited by the white liberal. These are hard truths, but I still don't think black men are born that way. As your post implies, they learn it. Now they have learned this here in this country over multiple generations. This behavior is now ingrained in them. They are, for the most part, a lost society with little hope of ever getting out of their modern day plantation the white liberal has built for them. In the end, it's about control. The left would have us all be just another nigger in the cotton field.

#66     Nov 27, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

oddly enough, as long as we all get paid the same and get the same shitty but 'free' health care, that makes many liberals happy

#67     Nov 27, 2012
  8. What are you . . . a Gypsy fortune telling woman ?

#68     Nov 27, 2012