The definitive debate: RACE vs IQ vs CRIME

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jamiejones, Nov 25, 2012.

1. +1.Of course this goes against the purpose of this thread which was meant to bash black people

#31     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Isn't it nice to agree? :D

#32     Nov 26, 2012
  3. I think a more legit question would be:

In the S&L crises of the Reagan era, over 1000 felony convictions were made - likely of higher IQ people. And that was primarily a domestic crises.

In the economic collapse of 2008, so far Obama and Eric Place-holder have managed to add how many convictions to the "higher IQ" column???

And that was a world-wide collapse, not just domestic - so how many non-criminals are out there now still partying??

Maybe if there wasn't corruption right up to the WH and Justice Dept - and even across the globe -there might be at least a few more in that column?

#33     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

but Captain, you ignore the Obvious....

Blacks commit far, far, more violent crime per capita wherever they are at.

This is not a debate about the anecdotal outliers, this is about the macro whole. Your question is really begging itself, I want to give it a treat...let me help you

Why do blacks create such shitty environments, everywhere they are? Could it be IQ perhaps? hmmm

#34     Nov 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

1,000 in 8 years vs tens if not hundreds of thousands every year? I think that's the point PT is trying to make.

#35     Nov 26, 2012
  6. It's more complicated than that. Violence begets more violence. Grow up in a violent atmosphere and there is a much higher chance you will be violent too. Black people are not stupid. Many are poorly educated, if educated at all.
    I can only speak for myself. When I drive through the hood and ask myself, if I had to live here, grew up here, knew nothing other than here, what would I be like? If I was beat on from the get go, unloved and unsupervised from day one, left to fend for myself for as long as I could remember... The honest answer, again speaking only for myself, I'd be a killing machine who didn't give a flyin' fuck about anything, or anyone. Why would I be anything else, as it would be painfully obvious that no one gave a shit about me. In most cases, violence is bred into people. They aren't born with it.

#36     Nov 26, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

All people everywhere have choices about the types of societies they create around themselves, yet for some odd reason you think black people don't have such choices. Very strange, almost condescending that you think they are powerless.

The question however remains as you didn't address your paradox, why do they always create such misery? It doesn't matter if they are a minority, a majority, or they own the place, the results are always the same. It's not more complicated than that.

#37     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Hey - I've been robbed by a couple of black guys at gunpoint, and in another instance by a gang of hispanics using a baseball bat - I know the reality.

I'm just not sure that higher IQ people are automatically more moral/less criminal when it just may be that they can skirt the law (like Corzine) and not show up as a stat.

While there may be more low-level 1-on-1 street crimes by lower IQ people, higher IQ people are more likely functioning in spheres of higer influence, and can affect a larger group of people negatively all by their actions.

#38     Nov 26, 2012
  9. I can take you to more than a few, you got a pretty mouth, type communities that have been that way for generations. Abject poverty robs the soul regardless of skin color. Ain't all that easy to pull yourself up by your boot straps when you got no boots, don't know anyone with boots, and probably don't know what a boot is to begin with. People don't choose to live in misery. Most of the poor bastards are just stuck in it.

#39     Nov 26, 2012
  10. I learned this when I started truly working with my friends in the corn. Fortunately, I was lucky enuf not to judge them for their way of life, as they know no other. My friends the cities think I waste time. I tell them that I do not bring ideas, I only bring support.

If you are a non-conformist, growing up in a small town is the closet thing to hell on earth that I can think of. My time here in the corn has taught me to not judge anyone who has not judged me first.

Now, to the no boots thing. This is a civil rights mantra. I know you stated that intending to draw me in. In the city, there are many, many ways to get boots. If one lives in the city and does not have boots, it is because they do not want any.

#40     Nov 26, 2012