The definitive debate: RACE vs IQ vs CRIME

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jamiejones, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Africans who weren't forced to come over here via slavery have been very successful in the United States. Most of Africa is a shit hole and most of its people are uneducated. As I said before I don't think it's fair to use IQ tests as a measure of someone's intelligence. I think it's fair to say the average scores of people in Africa would be much higher if their people were properly educated.

#11     Nov 25, 2012
  2. Science tells us that around 70% of intelligence is inherited. Genetic similarities are higher among localized breeding populations. It is therefore likely that certain populations may be more intelligent than others.

We can use this knowledge with bigotry or compassion.

#12     Nov 25, 2012
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes. And sadly, we send them OUR $ for stupid shit.

One example, $890,000 to educate blacks/Africans on the importance of genital washing post sex. And yes, that $ came from the "stimulus" package under obummer.:confused: :(

#13     Nov 25, 2012
  4. I suppose IQ tests would have a cultural bias - in that they stress the kind of thinking that the test writers value most.

A lot of the 3rd world is undernourished (physical developmental problems) and without a robust educational system that would favor being taught concepts tested by IQ tests.

However, crime can also be carried out by very intelligent people (huge fraud is white collar crime - but crime nonetheless). It can be just as destructive, and if the persons are in positions of influence, affect a large population of people.

So while crime implies a moral/immoral component, it may be misleading to associate it too strongly with intelligence.

#14     Nov 25, 2012
  5. you are wrong, esp when the topic is violent crime .

#15     Nov 25, 2012
  6. Right and 30% from the IQ fairy.

#16     Nov 25, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

futureCUNTS IS a fairy. :D

#17     Nov 25, 2012
  8. The topic was crime.

"Question 2:
    Is there a relationship between crime and IQ?"

So I am not wrong.

#18     Nov 25, 2012
  9. You're still wrong, but hey just like a good lil liberal hallucinate your own reality.

#19     Nov 25, 2012
  10. No, it's environmental factors. Like the intrauterine one that can create gay males when there is higher testosterone present.
    In that case, it's the fairy fairy.

#20     Nov 25, 2012