The Decline of the Obama Presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 3, 2013.

1. There is only 1 poll in the last 4 years that I know of that shows Bushs approval matching Obamas,there are daily polls for Obama showing his approval holding steady.

Bush hit a low of 29 % in Gallups approval rating and 22 % in another (CBS I think),Obama has never been below 40 % in Gallup or RCP

Bush vs Obama ? Both McCain and Romney supported Bushs polices and we see how that went.:D

#51     Jun 4, 2013
  2. Ricter

Ricter

For the most part the public does not care about these scandals.

#52     Jun 4, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Whether you know of them or not is irrelevant. There it is, in all the glory of black and white.

#53     Jun 4, 2013
  4. When your past politcal predictions and opinions are that bad why the hell would anyone but your idiot conservative buddies think you know what the hell you are talking about now :confused:

#54     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I would change that to read "most of the public does not care about these scandals" to make the emphasis on the correct portion of the statement. This is also why I said it would be very different if Bush were the one guilty of the scandals - as the media treated him very differently. Most of the public believes what the media tells them.

#55     Jun 4, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

I don't think a lot of people are tuning into the scandals much. They are waiting for results, indictments, resignations, etc. The full impact won't come until what actually happened and how high up it goes comes out.

I would like to hear more about were the court is on overturning Obama's Executive Privilege on the Fast & Furious emails. That is just one event that could bust the damn on the scandals.

#56     Jun 4, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Btw, you know we're in deep shit in America when at 11:13 PM, Fox News has a commercial on from a company named Wise Company Meals, an emergency meals ready to eat company. :eek:

Unprecedented!!! Completely out of control government, and people who are tired of it IMO is why people are thinking the shit's gonna hit the fan. I certainly believe the shit could hit the fan any time, and that's scary!

A second revolution is FAR overdue, but I cringe at the mere thought. Obama is probably one of the scariest people I've ever seen out in public, no less in charge of the most powerful Country on the Globe.:eek: :(

#57     Jun 4, 2013
  8. Polls and Obamas approval ratings clearly show that but idiots like pspr think things are so bad for Obama that he might resign.

#58     Jun 4, 2013
  9. Well you did say Fast & Furious might be Obamas Watergate,how did that work out for you ? LOL !!!

#59     Jun 4, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I think the other side of it is that the public knows they really can't do anything about it. The clowns are in office, and the same administration is out in 2016. It's more an apathetic, expected result than anything else.

#60     Jun 4, 2013