The Decline of the Obama Presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Well Obama won by 4 points and over 100 electoral votes in Nov with a 49 % approval rating and Bush won re election with a 50 % approval rating.That should give you an idea piss poor.

#31     Jun 4, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

Guarantee he'll have no rational explanation to the above numbers. The IRS Director at the White House 156 times while our CIA Director was there 20...:eek:

To quote the Clint Eastwood movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales, "Don't piss down my back, and tell me it's raining." Ocommunist knew what was going on, and needs to step down, or be in handcuffs, the fucking tyrant!!!!:mad:

#32     Jun 4, 2013
  3. Reminds of Romney and Romney voters thinking he could beat Obama :)

#33     Jun 4, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

Whell!! :D

Who gives a shit, little Obama moron?

#34     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So? EVERYTHING reminds YOU of that.

#35     Jun 4, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

Obama threatens Arizona Board of Regents with IRS audits.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/J80nxsplKwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#36     Jun 4, 2013
  7. Maybe you should before claiming "The Decline & Fall Of The Obama Presidency" when he would still be re elected moron.

#37     Jun 4, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just out of morbid curiosity, what makes you think this is even remotely relevant?

#38     Jun 4, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Hey, little Obama moron. There is no way to know that but I doubt Obama would be re-elected again. Such debate is irrelevant, though.

The question today is, will he resign before his term is up or will he be impeached then tried by the Senate in 2014-15. I hope it is a long drawn out affair.

#39     Jun 4, 2013
  10. A President isn't declining and falling if his support and approval ratings are the same as they usually are .

#40     Jun 4, 2013