The Decline of the Obama Presidency

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gwb-trading, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I don't care who is responsible. They're not paying income tax. They have no skin in the game and they're voting for democrats to keep their freebies.

#11     Jun 4, 2013
  2. You voting for todays GOP who sign a pledge not to raise taxes on anybody only makes the problem worse luke.

#12     Jun 4, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

But if you broke out the municipalities and districts of those states that drove the state to go Obama, you would see they are net takers. Those facts are the ones you like to hide behind with the ignore function.

#13     Jun 4, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) I've only voted for three Republicans in the last two elections combined
    2) We don't need to raise tax rates, we need to tax EVERYONE.

#14     Jun 4, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

The kid has been told/shown this repeatedly. He's not interested in facts.

#15     Jun 4, 2013
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Oh, that much is obvious. He'll claim he has me on ignore because I insult him, but you guys insult him FAR worse than any of my commentary. Then he'll tell you he has me on ignore because I put him on ignore, but that hasn't been the case for over a year.

The truth is that he has me on ignore because he is simply unable to counter any of the information I use to debunk his propaganda. So he pretends it doesn't exist. Hilariously, everyone else can see the info - and that's what's truly important.

He's a scam artist. A charlatan.

#16     Jun 4, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I suppose I should quote this, for his benefit of course.

I trust you won't object to me taking the liberty of highlighting.

:)

#17     Jun 4, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not one bit :)

#18     Jun 4, 2013

9. 1.All 3 likely were against raising taxes on anyone so as usual you're voting for the same thing you're bitching about.

2.If somebody has a 0 tax rate and you raise their taxes they would be taxed .

#19     Jun 4, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again you're obsessed with blaming the GOP. Both parties approve.

What are you, like 12 years old or something?

#20     Jun 4, 2013