The Declassified August 6, 2001 PDB

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Apr 11, 2004.

1. And you even listed a URL instead of spraying quotes around with listing their sources!

This is a BIG step forward in your development, Waggie! (Applause)

LOL! Guess ya forgot, huh Wag?

Since you're obviously a masochist who enjoys getting blown out of the water on a consistent basis, let's get back to the subject of this thread.

Please remind us again, Waggie, what contents of the August 6 PDB can be termed "actionable intelligence"?

Try to answer without bringing in Woodward and 1999, for once. If you can.

#41     Apr 13, 2004
  2. This is even better than I thought, thanks dude!!!:D:D

soooo don't you think that if you can stop terrorists then you will stop terrorism? if there are no terrorists then there will be no terrorism... RIGHT?

soooooo how does this jive with your earlier post that terrorism CANNOT be stopped?:confused: :confused:

BTW let's not start the NVS is Wags bullshit again, I thought stooping down to the JamesStock Manole et all mentality was bellow you on that saga... I do believe you must remember your last request to me in a pm.. but I digress..:p :p

#42     Apr 13, 2004
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

NVS, by your rationale then we should be able to stop murder, rape, child molesters, kidnappings, domestic abuse? Right? Wrong, we can't stop those things, we can only try to control them. Terrorism cannot be stopped, but we can slow it down and control it so that we as a nation do not live in perpetual fear for the rest of our lives. Now isn't that something worth striving for?

#43     Apr 13, 2004
  4. [​IMG]

#44     Apr 13, 2004
  5. Risk,

Gotta admit, it's funny! :)

#45     Apr 13, 2004
  6. [​IMG]

#46     Apr 13, 2004

7. Well, fine electron. You are free to believe whatever you like. Being fairly well read on the subject, it's my opinion you're basing your opinion on what you'd like to be the case rather than what is. Not to fret, it's a common tendency, one easily remedied by a healthy dose of facts.

#47     Apr 13, 2004