The Day Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarkBrown, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Thanks padutrader,

I appreciate the invite buddy. I may travel to India to see you.

Hey, lets just do a live skype once a week for 8 hours. We can do a skype screenshare and I watch you trade the market and learn from you.

I will pay you for your time, if you have proof of making money, I pay you to teach me. You have to show me some account statements and tax records, or something.

Or, I just watch you trade for about month.

PM me.

#51     Jun 5, 2019
    traderslair likes this.
  2. padutrader

padutrader

IS THIS SHIT? BECAUSE YOU WEAR A SUIT EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT? SEE THIS CHART nb2.png

#52     Jun 5, 2019
  3. padutrader

padutrader

At this time i cannot host you..... may be in a few months i will pay for you.
    but you are welcome.you know where to find me
    do not pay me.i am shit you just heard Mark.

pay your favorite charity

#53     Jun 5, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

see my trades posted live king rat mark

#54     Jun 5, 2019
  5. padutrader

padutrader

who is babbling everyone in this forum will know nb2.png

#55     Jun 5, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

MARK SOME MORE SHIT SEE THIS CHART nb3.png

#56     Jun 5, 2019
    Onra likes this.
  7. toucan

toucan

Simple... I sent you a private message

cheers..

toucan

#57     Jun 5, 2019
  8. padutrader

padutrader

closed trade doubled account in 3 days ...5 figure reached yeah mark this is shit shit shit nb4.png

#58     Jun 5, 2019
  9. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

I see a desperate fool who wants others to think he is a trader, rather that actually hone his craft. Your need for attention has blinded you to the reality you are the one needing help.

You say you can teach someone in one minute to trade but don't have time to write it here is so laughable and just plain stupid. You have posted enough text on this forum to wrap around the galaxy a couple of times. If you would slow down, shut up and humble yourself a bit someone might try and help you.

No one wants to help a know it all and real know it all's don't need help they don't post a journal or their statements or every worry about what anyone thinks because they don't need anyone for anything. If you are such a fantastic trader then I challenge you to STFU or actually help someone.

Now give us all the excuses why you can't define your method so it can be tested or replicated.

#59     Jun 5, 2019
    Amatrue, jl1575, traderslair and 4 others like this.
  10. MarkBrown

Lol, take it easy on my buddy padutrader. :D:D:D He just messing around and passing time.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    #60     Jun 5, 2019
    Onra and padutrader like this.