The Day Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarkBrown, Jun 4, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

people and traders are only interested in the price tags of things to determine quality....please put a price tag and display it when you take your photo

no one is interested in asking about how to understand market only where to put stop loss target entry in other words how to make money.

#41     Jun 5, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  2. padutrader,

Lol, I wish man. I do not have no money to fly to India. Give me some months/years til I am profitable trader, then I fly up there. Next time you in Houston Texas, PM for some good ole Bar B Que. ;););)

#42     Jun 5, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  3. padutrader,

Awwwwwww man, just one example of counter trend setup with strength will not hurt nothing or noone. It can't be that difficult.

#43     Jun 5, 2019
    NQurious and MarkBrown like this.
  4. Well padutrader, I just posted some charts buddy.

What else are we on this thread for? We are here to make money man.

I mean, we can spend years understanding the markets all we want, we still have to know where and how to enter right? And where to take the money. We can't sit around all day trying to understand markets. We still have to trade right and make money. You have to give examples of what you mean.

What market? What is there to understand? What do you mean by understand the market? The daily, hour, weekly, monthly?

Stare at the chart and get long or get short. Exit to lose or make money. Record the trade, see if it works.

#44     Jun 5, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  5. padutrader

padutrader

if you read Al BROOKS IT IS THERE
    if you subscribe to his chat room you can ask him

#45     Jun 5, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i think barron must be paying you per post? there was another guy named jack who posted all over stepping on every thread. maybe no one is interested in seeing zillions of your stupid post about how great a trader you are and how much money you make and what percentage. you and "desperate" need to hang out and brag to each other about your trading, you really look like a fool to me anyway. can you refrain from posting anymore in this tread and let us talk about trading setups and day trading instead of how great you are? go somewhere else and talk your shit, maybe you can teach the billions living in poverty over there how to own the world using your trading knowledge?

#46     Jun 5, 2019
    _eug_, yc47ib, Handle123 and 2 others like this.
  7. padutrader

padutrader

the market understands that is what you want.
    you see what happened in euro today....i have explained some things in my journal...if not come to India where are you staying close by or far away
    i will save you a lot of money.

i am 62 years i do not have energy to write pages and pages in a forum but i can explain it to you in person easily with 1 % of the effort.

so please come before i die and take all this know ledge with me..the you will have to come where ever i go

#47     Jun 5, 2019
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  8. padutrader,

https://brookstradingcourse.com/buy-the-brooks-price-action-trading-course/

Are you referring to this? I was thinking of him.

His course cost money. If I buy, will he show proof of him being a profitable trader for past years? Or he just regular teacher, but not trade the real money anymore ?

I am not sure I want to buy a course from someone and then spend months and years and years learning the course to see nothing works to make money. I might as well stick to what I am doing. I buy this Al Brooks course, relearn his way, and he has no records of making money.

Where can I see on his website some proof of making money?

#48     Jun 5, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  9. padutrader

padutrader

yes
    of course i can and i will but i did give you an new idea because you asked me for it and you never thanked me for it.
    you did not know the value of it and it does not matter to me.

please see my journal and my trades and that gives me bragging rights

i am up 20 % in my short on eurusd which i posted live...i am up 1400 usd in my trade you call that shit
    bye bye

#49     Jun 5, 2019
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

look at your posting habits - you spam your greatness all over every thread on the forum. get your sorry ass out and help the billions living like rats in your country take money out of the market. but no you want to stupidly offer people all over the world to come to your shithole so you can teach them your greatness? maybe you can make enough money to get you some medication for mental illness and therapy for your low self esteem.

btw real money traders do not keep journals i call bullshit on everything you have ever posted. it is clear that you have no clue how to make money or even define a trading setup because you are lost man, babbling foolishly.

#50     Jun 5, 2019
    jl1575, yc47ib, SteveH and 1 other person like this.