The Day Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by MarkBrown, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Fad

Fad

Just wanted to say I have spent about 2 hours reading through this thread and I found your analysis on that chart extremely easy to follow, even as a total beginner. I know it's because I have found myself naturally trading in the same way you do and even analysing charts in the same way you did with next to no training. Anyway, thanks for your input to help SimpleMeLike because you've also helped me. Much appreciated!

#361     Aug 6, 2019
  2. Fad

Fad

If you block anymore people you will be conversing with yourself on this forum soon enough.

#362     Aug 6, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

He finally unblocked me a few months ago. So far, so good. No issues.

#363     Aug 6, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  4. Fad

Fad

Great news. We're all friends here, even us non-American dudes! ;)

#364     Aug 6, 2019
  5. Fad

Fad

What is MA? And when should it be taken into consideration?

#365     Aug 6, 2019
  6. jl1575

jl1575

It is great to have the BLOCK feature: Some people are just plain dumb and some others are just pure toxic. Why to waste energy to put up with them, just make them go away and life is much simple and better!

#366     Aug 6, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Taxes, divorce settlement, another crib in another country, pension/investments, venture capitalist that fund others crazy business plans, pay off debt (house/car/custom RV is paid for) or a money sucking girlfriend that wants you to pay for her expensive lifestyle ?

Hey it happens to some when you're surrounded by people that puts their hands in your pocket. :D

Serious note...lets assume none of the above never happen. I've seen people blow thru mulitple millions and all they did was ensure their lifestyle for the remainder of their life is paid for (no bills) for themself and their family.

Heck, even multimillion dollar lottery winners that are older than 50 years typically keep their jobs whereas the younger winners pack their bags and travel the world..pick up a few new loves in different countries. :cool:

wrbtrader

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
    #367     Aug 6, 2019
    MarkBrown likes this.
  8. Fad

Fad

#368     Aug 8, 2019