The day to day psychology of a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by smallStops, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Well, you've posted in the right thread : for a returning user ( trader), you have the chance of finding real tools that work to bring your trading into better state. Feel free to ask any questions, or even pm if you so prefer.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    #451     Sep 28, 2016
  2. Really great videos!
    I have to say that if not for some unsollicited "bothers", I would have not deep so big into spirituality/psychology. And trading is really a mirror to one's psychology.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
    #452     Sep 28, 2016
  3. One more mistake to work on. As if when one thing is sorted in trading, another thing has to show up.
    The problem of profits from trading is sorted.
    Now it is all about the problem of meddling with winners : loading more and the heat does its job of shaking a weak hand. I have to say, I have become pretty good at analysing my weaknesses. So that's the next thing to work on : how not to meddle with winners, they don't need to be loaded.

"Mesdam and Ladies" : yes the "confessions" are still available. I am very glad that the 9 days of prayer sessions are
    actually creating miracles, as you are yourself witnessing. As I explained, these "integrist" catholics have learned methods over more than 2000 years, and your own life doesn't even make half of that.
    Now, I have a problem: my time is limited. I can only do one person every two weeks, so bear with me. For maximum effects, just one person at a time. No meddling two people at the same time please.
    Just now, one will need 4 sessions that's 2 months, a second one two sessions and there are other two lined up.
    For those whose "confessing" sessions can only take place in 2017, THE dhamma retreat center is something I'd encourage you to do - if after 5 retreats, the problems are still there, by all means let me know and you'll jump the queue.
    The $50k a session is to discourage others from asking me, as coaching is not what I am interested in. Yes for you it is still totally free : I did promise you all last year that you will all be kneeing to God, one person at a time. I am just keeping my promise.
    8 more "madam" who were involved in the harassment to help into "confessing", and then these 6 years of harassment will be a closed chapter. I simply can not believe God does not exist. Their "expiation" : I'll leave it to God to deal with that.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    #453     Oct 4, 2016
  4. How not to meddle with winning trades : I never thought that would be something I'd have to look deep into.

#454     Oct 7, 2016
  5. One has to look everywhere to find stuff that can help one improve even a tiny bit of one's trading.

What can we learn about the mindset and actions of "sexual predators" ?
    Is there any information or perspectives gained on these type people that will help a trader?

https://www.grahamcluley.com/mind-predator/

Quiet a lot to read ' specially their link http://www.digital-trust.org/), but looks like very interesting stuff on psychology.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    #455     Oct 8, 2016
  6. STUDY YOUR OWN INTERNAL DEMONS FIRST

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=mindfulness

mindfulness
    1. 1.
      the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something.
      "their mindfulness of the wider cinematic tradition"
    2. 2.
      a mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
    You need the knowledge of psychology, before being able to understand the stuff

99.5% fail because trading is too simple, easy, and too boring

Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
    #456     Oct 8, 2016
  7. Yes I admit, I have been slacking off for the meditation.
    I'll get thus back into the regimen.

#457     Oct 8, 2016
  8. This trading day is going to be a very very very long one.
    I think I'll be able to be kept "lively" with these Religious songs.
    Here we go:

#458     Oct 13, 2016
  9. These psy people are really doing a great job on my mindset.
    But it looks like the drawback is I am developing real difficulties in just waiting without meddling with trades.
    I don't know if I'll manage more than 5 hours in front of the screen and just seatting.

#459     Oct 13, 2016
  10. #460     Oct 13, 2016