The day to day psychology of a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by smallStops, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Before I forgot:

* "mediatheque" of Drancy ( near parc de la Doucette): the air ventilation system got tempered with.
    Those into that, have still access to it, from house/place around this "mediatheque". Up to last month,
    they were still capable of putting air "toxins" via the ventilation system. Possible to find all occurences of
    these via the camera ( people's reactions). The tempering of the ventilation system was done after 2011.
    The staff should be able to give the precise day, and also all the days where the ventilation system got
    tempered with.

* Milk, at "Les halles" ( shop that house up to 500 customers) : their ventilation air system got also tempered with. This was done from 2014.
    You can trace the people by asking the list of companies phoned for it, and checking the employees sent ( milk has normally a camera ), as well as all the employees who have been working there from 2014.

* "Beaubourg", center George Pompidou, ( 2000 visitors/day) had also its air ventilation tempered with, this was few months after the milk one. I think the Center George Pompidou used a "vetted" company ( I hope so) to manage their ventilation system. Contacting the staff about it, should give the precise day.
    It would be best also to get the full list and names of all the employees ( including in the security staff) who have been and had access to any space surrounding the ventilation system, say 6 months before the ventilation system "problems" and up to now.

* The cybercafe where "air toxins" were put : I am not sure if that is the same team operating.

So those, who still believe that it is better to keep the anonymity of people involved are deluding themselves.
    The only way is to get each person, and get ALL the people they showed the techniques to, as well as the type of techniques.
    Your silence is a condonning of the impunity.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    #401     Dec 29, 2015
  2. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: I am trying to remember

"Bernadette" ( I don't know if she had been threatened or not)
    was also into "pas de souci, pas de souci, pas de souci" with someone
    called Farida, or something like that. Is she an "Arab"? I have no
    idea; and no do not fall into the prejudice that "Arab" are synonym to
    prostitution networks/crime/illegal use of diplomatic immunity
    to deal drugs, and other illegal transnational activities. Yes
    "Arabs" can be greedy, but not all of them.
    During the "hired mouthes" set-up , names that came up were:
    Chantal, "someone who is in the military", Jocelyn, Matisse,
    and someone who is a dad of a 2 year old.

As far as I am concerned, the "unwanted stress" has costed me
    more than 400 000$. This is not tiny money.

Also, we have had here some killing of innocent people,
    and in no way, I would wish more than 2 500 innocent people,
    to be subjected to poisoning via "air pollution". I think it is
    best that those involved be dealt with ( full identity out
    with all their actions), instead of us waiting for 2 500 people
    dead and then having to go and catch these same people
    who are covering whatever type of criminal activities they are
    covering and being used in.

Now, those who think that keeping quiet, and not talking to the
    Police is the best thing to do : I am sorry to let you know, this
    is absolutely not the thing to do.
    * you can inform here : https://www.fbi.gov/report-threats-and-crime
    giving all the full names, jobs, company names, town and cities and
    countries. If those that are involved work within "security services",
    do precise this very clearly, and follow up it here
    http://www.police-nationale.interie...erale-de-la-Police-Nationale/Signalement-IGPN
    ( it is a online service where any police officer that is involved in
    illegal things can be reported).

Concerning myself : any contact via a "security service company"
    Their letter for me to go to their office and for all the checks
    to be done there. Sorry to be fussy about security.

The Pompidou center, for those who think nothing of trying to sabotage the
    ventilation system of this center, and who think their little me is
    so important that they prefer keep quiet on the full identities of
    those involved:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
    #402     Dec 29, 2015
  3. THANK YOU for what you've done!!!

That's a masterstroke!!! :D :D :D .

I bow to your abilities :

THAT is real abilities!!!!

please realise that I am not easily impressed:
    I have seen, as a kid, "wold" presidents humiliated in front of my own eyes, so I am not easily impressed.

please realise I was raised to only respect those who proved they deserved it.

What you have done is just really , in view of all, what I wished for:
    a chance for xxx to xxxx.
    REALLY THANK YOU.

Because of that : as far as I am concerned, EVERYTHING is forgiven.
    All the craps you have pulled , ALL of it , is forgiven.
    I am even forgetting the "dental case" ( as it is the key that would have
    caught you down the line! sorry but I am like that : I kept all my
    options opened!)
    THANK YOU for what you have done.
    EVERYTHING wiped out from my mind : now let God rewards xxx
    and restores xxx fully to xx xxxx.

Again THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

On this happy news

On this happy new year to all.
    "females" included :
    Yep including you with the "Carribean" headscarfs at the local post office here ("hired dressed person").
    Yep, you also showed up at the meditation near St-Brieuc, with one of the yogi as "hired mouth".
    And you too, the amateur of long nails painted in very dark color,
    you who showed up ("hired dressed person" also yesterday at the local post office here.
    The only time I heard from you was when you used cyndie, as a "hired mouth" near
    the Institute I was going to ( for some treatments) near les Halles.

Both of you are not bad, just stupid, and it is not a crime to be stupid.

Please : www.dhamma.org ( give it 4 shots), and St Ignace ( give it one shot of one month).
    Except that : you are both perfect, you don't need to do that sorts of things. Take care.

New Year 2016 soon here.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    #403     Dec 30, 2015
    lawrence-lugar likes this.

4. Unfortunately, the cleaning has to continue, as when people have a full sense of total impunity, Xmas, New year does not mean anything for them.

* This one used a "hired mouth" as "Bernadette". Then a "hired dress" at the Shop "Ms Distribution", near the post office, in local town. On the "P&M Curie" street. The "hired look" being
    high poneytail, ( http://missysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/High-Ponytail.jpg ) and very pinkish make-up, on one of the grocery shop employee. Obviously it would be good
    to find who she used during the stalking to know this is a grocery shop I use. As well as , if she had access to their video camera. basically, how she determined to used "hired dress" in this grocery store.
    When she confesses, it would be good if she explained how she approached "Bernadette", what she asked her to do and what "arguments" she used ( threats insinuations, or any other methods), and what she asked her to say, and for what purpose. As far as I am concerned, "Bernadette" was hugely embarrassed to violate my private family life to be used as a "hired mouth". But obviously, this does not matter to "female" et al, as they feel
    total impunity.
    It would be good to know if she is the one who used a poneytail woman to stalk in the RERB and communicate as lously as possible on the white ipad.
    It would also be good to know if she also approached at one time Sherazade, Cyndie's neighbourgh at the time.
    Cyndie has I think cut all contacts with after "understanding what was happening".
    * At the same shop, one female employee has been also "approached" : changing her sunglasses to (http://www.39dollarglasses.com/store/images/items_large/700/3588_Black.jpg).
    There is a security camera in the shop : the 29th and 30th december 2015 near the cashier service should
    allow to identify the "hired dress".
    It would be good to know what else were they expecting to do in 2016.

There is one more who also showed up at a shopping center ( leclerc), using a male packer; but
    the person was hiding himself from the cameras, so difficult for this hired person to be identified.
    So we'll have to wait till they show up again, as they have a feeling of total impunity
    and believe the risks are not dissuasive enough.

I repeat again :

THANK YOU for the cleaning up
    THANK YOU for the masterpiece you've pulled out, and I am praying that
    the pros there do a miraculous job. No matter the pros "results", as far as I am
    concerned ALL is forgiven. I'll even in 2016, go and destroy all the proofs and
    documents (including video recordings) kept safely in a storage. So yes:
    ALL is completely and totally forgiven.

Again HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

#404     Dec 30, 2015
  5. 2016 is now here.
    This year is about continuing to "dejunk" the spirituality ( and the psychology).
    I have been spending some time, researching about gamblers addict, as opposite to professional gamblers.
    Gambling forums are a real eye opener.
    The theme I am going to look at : how traders get lured into bad trades?

To understand this, understanding how people get lured is important - starting with the Bible , that
    contains so much aspects of human nature, and human nature does not change!

When being lured in a losing trade :
    what lures one in a bad trade?
    who are the "children of Belial" words in the trader's mind?
    what is the role of the other "set of words" talkers in the trader's mind,
    that prevents the trader from realising he is being lured ?

#405     Jan 5, 2016
  6. Unfortunately, the cleaning continues.
    One amateur of "marine" clothing range -
    ( http://www.hervia.com/images/products/zoom/1359728465-47849400.jpg)
    has now approached "bernadette", using her as a "hired mouth" to create troubles.
    Obviously, some are still not understanding that it is time to STOP.
    Thank you for finding the identity of the person, those around this person,
    as well as the methods of contacts ( mobile phone) and communication.

I do understand that one of the harassers got the legs broken ( accident ?), but it seems
    that it does not dissuade the others. Impunity and anonymity I believe.
    If the person has never experienced it, 15 days of full and complete fasting, prayers,
    and confessions 5 times a day, is said to work with many "problematic personalities".
    For the confessions, it is important that full identities, methods used for "hired mouthes"
    be confessed; as well as how and from whom these methods were learned. And
    also who they taught the methods to, so that we can be ready for the next "batch".

Thank you again.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    #406     Jan 9, 2016
  7. I am still working on the Naboth vinyard : quiet a few parallels with trading.
    The big palace : substantial trading account.
    The vinyard : the little profits.
    Traders being ready to blow it all for potential "profits" that do not compare
    with actual trading account.
    Going through the other videos regarding this Naboth.

#407     Jan 9, 2016
  8. yep : the associated additional props the person has asked the "hired mouth"
    are red reading glasses, like https://pimg.readingglasses.com/is/...resMode=bilin&align=0,0&op_usm=1,1,5&qlt=50,1

"bernadette" got it wrong : Gildas' brother had never lived in Gildas flat.
    His mum knew that, as she never allowed the other brother to leave home.
    Thank you again for your unvaluable help :
    it helps trading to know that some people are not into letting impunity runs.

#408     Jan 9, 2016
  9. Regarding the cleaning out.
    This "marine" tops lover , did approach the female Police officer at the Commissariat of Bobigny.
    The female police officer became a "hired mouth". This was when I went to put a complaint for mobile phone theft.
    The "hired mouth" police officer was taunting me about why victims do not report to the police, after making
    it clear she was now a "hired mouth". The name of this officer corresponds to the name of the person
    who signed the complaint. She had to take the complaint, as her colleague informed her she was observing
    how police complaints were handled.
    If you are looking to do some further cleaning :
    at the commissariat of Drancy, last time I went : 2 times during the day.
    The first time, the armed agent was also "approached" and a "hired mouth", and the female officer
    he then called on my insistance was also turned into a "hired mouth".
    In the afternoon, they completely changed the police station : no restrictions
    to enter. Completely different from the first time I went during this day.
    A bit of a shame for her, as 'they' sent a colleague that looked like her
    just the day after the paris attacks of 130 deads, to an internet cafe I went often,
    seatting jnust next to where I would usually seat. She was in shock and red faced:
    I simply could not let her know that she got fooled and has "enabled" this to
    happen. No, I have not reported any of these to the gign, as the police officers
    who got duped already know they have been duped. No need for me to bring them
    problems. It is up to them - if they have any sense of duty and any code of police
    honor, to go and report to their hierarchical superiors how they got duped.
    They did what they could with what they knew : aka what the people
    manipulating them wanted them to believe.
    Also, few weeks ago, at an evening event, there was a female "police indic"
    and she is still a "hired mouth", fully duped and has not yet realised.
    She is being used to corrupt on very competent Bobigny lawyer.
    I got this lawyer's look-alike ID copy. I have made a photocopy of it
    and I am still thinking if I should give it to the lawyer or to one of his
    client's bodyguard, who will know better how to handle that.
    I tried at the time to inform the lawyer, but the "female" team was on him,
    so I backed off. Now, that they have used him, he is in troubles, but I am
    not sure of bringing the ID copy to him.
    Feel free to ask.
    Sorry that you let "females" ( and those controlling them obviously) know how
    to infiltrate the police stations.
    Actually, during the bombings, it seems that the police officers duty schedules
    were known by those arranging the bombings.
    Yes, it is a shame for the dead victims , and the 600 wounded, that this could
    have been prevented : yes sex ( new boyfriend/girlfriend) can used as a way to infiltrate police.
    Middling private life and professional life for information and access to whatever is
    "old school".
    So far, from all the "females" brought to my view: I had never met any of them before.
    If they claim that I had had face to face contact with any of them, then by all means
    get all the place, times, context : never met them before, never talked to them face to face
    before. They have mistaken me for someone else, and they acted on their errors.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    #409     Jan 9, 2016

10. As I am spending time on some gambling addicts websites ( the psychology is just so enlighting) , I now understand why suddenly the Americans are getting so "uninterested" in quitting gambling!!! Now, seriously, 1$ for $1.5billion ( the risk reward is enormous).
    No the problem is really the win rate !!! lol

( good accountant, good financial planner and a very good lawyer)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    #410     Jan 13, 2016