The day to day psychology of a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by smallStops, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Just lucky, I had to stop the religious retreat I started for an emergency, otherwise this could be turned into a
    thread discussing "below the belt" "uncontrollable passions".

#251     Jul 30, 2015
  2. Now, obviously, more information is coming from the "females".

Last thursday , one "hired mouth", short cropped haircut, with big breats, and man's beard and hair on the face.
    Glasses like these one http://momfilter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/eyebob1.jpg , but colored
    dark red burgundy.
    Similar to the head Lawyer at the firm that got corrupted. The older one who at my second meeting started
    to talk about "protocol" ( not politics here, protocol as from a certain SECT that use "jews" as a cover for their activities).

It is my understanding, that she is now spending 3 days a week at a psychiatrist ( I would suggest to increase it to
    5 days a week). Family of 6 children : the 3 first children all have "neurologoical" problems. The 3 others look fine. She failed some exams a few years ago, and this failure leads her to develop depression. Just recently she is managing to get out of the house to the cinema. Her mother when pregnant cleaned some cat's feaces, and , her belly ( while pregnan) was cold. According to her, this might explain her neurological problems ( she has liquids in her brain that needs to be removed, and also had a neurological operation done). her younger sister who is 22 years and 1/2 is pregnant and with the pregnancy managed to "secure" a boyfriend and she plans on being a housewife. The boyfriend does not know about the family "genetics".
    I guess the person who did the hiring of this mouth, is certainly linked to the person who
    hired a bearded woman between february 2013 and june 2013 ( drancy).
    This hired mouth name , she said was Linda. And Joanna has recruted her since one year ago, and
    asked her to be there this thursday. After asking her to repeat her mum's story, she kept repeating
    that her own belly was soft. This did not make sense to me and I had to deal with other issues

Lesson of the story :
    Someone wondered if "Daddy" went to recruit these "females" in a psychiatric ward.
    Seriously, I don't know. It is just very unfortunate that I had to be at the receiving end of 5 years of abuse
    from now it turns out "females" with deep psychiatric problems.
    What I wonder is : how on earth, did they get so much impunity to do what they did?
    Seriously, with past like that ( not their fault), shouldn't they have had good psychiatrical support
    at least 5 years ago, shoudn't they have been monitored 24/24 and 7/7 ?
    How comes nobody knew about the fact that these neurological / psychiatrical problems were
    issues that they had from birth?
    If some decent people did not step in to help: who would have stopped these "females" who needed
    real "professional" help?

* Now : which of the female is linked to
    OR themseves as a kid OR having a female kid : directly involved in the murder of another kid , having a mum that covered the death, AND going to the funerals WITHOUT telling the dead girls' parents the truth about their daughter death?

* Female who uses bacteria to create feet disabilities in people ? or for revenge when a guy dump her, or to "fend off " any other women ?
    Which female put the bacteria into the bed sheets in Kiev, Ukraine between 2013 and 2014?

Is it the same female, or did other female learned the "skill" who put bacteria on a
    - 2 years baby : 2 times : once in early 2013 on the hands, and one for feet/knee crippling in 2014
    Was this the same female or were there different?
    - a 14 years old athelic junior national champion : one time in 2015. Luckily we understood it quickly and
    put all in place to remove the bacteria
    - a mum in 2015 ( Daisy, Perle, etc... Mum )
    - two other women in 2015

We need to get to the bottom of all this "saga".
    Obviously, someone is doing everything for the truth not to come out,
    but surely, it is coming , slowly but it is coming.

- - - - - - - - -

This happened because some people felt a total sense of utter complete IMPUNITY.
    If one has a total sense of IMPUNITY, aka - no matter what you do, people will not turn you to the Police or Justice - tell me why someone would not just keep going? No way.

#252     Jul 30, 2015
  3. As I am ,monitoring external stress: obviously I did not trade after such information.
    But it got me to really wonder about proxenetism in all its forms and where their weaknesses.
    True a proxenet does not like being called a proxenet : "marriage arranger" looks better,
    "arranging for people to meet for romantic purposes" look better.

I am very glad that , Catholic priests - with 12 years of religious training- do not do "that" ( including
    if mascaraded as "marriage arrangers"): they understand too well how Satan work, the tools used by Satan.

I feel for the "evangelical" youth group , master pimp has targetted. It is a real shame that this
    youth group has been created to prevent these young people from going into a wrong life path,
    and there comes Satan infiltrating this youth group , so as to get them into the path of prostitution.
    One can already see some of the lured girls wearing shiny "gold" shoes identification. Really sad.
    Hopefully, those who witness it will do the right thing and tip off the Police.
    May God has mercy on these young people.

- - - - - - - - -

I am glad a good "samaritan" is picking this up and has now sent anti-proxenetism civil police people in this group of young people.
    Thanks for doing the right thing.

#253     Jul 30, 2015
  4. Next retreat scheduled this August in a place that - I have been promised - will be turned into a fortress. :)
    - Full ID check
    - Full legal documents to sign including :
    * strict respect of privacy rights , including explaining the "1 year jail and 45 000Euros ( around 100 000$) fine" for
    "transmitting without authorization about someone's private life ( conversations or images)".

No wonder, so many people love our country : rare place to have a legislation that respects people's privacy rights and enforces it when someone complains.

" Article 226-1 En savoir plus sur cet article...
    Modifié par Ordonnance n°2000-916 du 19 septembre 2000 - art. 3 (V) JORF 22 septembre 2000 en vigueur le 1er janvier 2002
    Est puni d'un an d'emprisonnement et de 45 000 euros d'amende le fait, au moyen d'un procédé quelconque, volontairement de porter atteinte à l'intimité de la vie privée d'autrui :

En captant, enregistrant ou transmettant, sans le consentement de leur auteur, des paroles prononcées à titre privé ou confidentiel ;

2° En fixant, enregistrant ou transmettant, sans le consentement de celle-ci, l'image d'une personne se trouvant dans un lieu privé.
    "

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
    #254     Jul 30, 2015
  5. The Book of Job has really clarified : Markets, Trader, Trading Rule, Results false and true relations.
    The Combine : back on it.

#255     Jul 30, 2015
  6. .

Few weeks ago, I came across a man who travelled to France to shop for 2 women! LOL
    He explained he had been tipped off that there were such an excess of desperate women, that he took
    the trip with his 3 other wifes to bring 2 more back home! I first thought he was joking, till I checked the veracity! Man!!!!

Foolish of me to have not taken the opportunity to start arranging for jet-loads of these types, so as to resolve the issue. Talking about not grabbing a solution to a problem!
    This would have definitively enhanced a trader's peace of mind.

#256     Jul 30, 2015
  7. Rosuva

Rosuva

Why not? I think that money loosing because of that. But that money loss should be a lesson, not a tragedy.

#257     Jul 31, 2015
  8. This theme on LOSS is very appropriate, as my next psychology / spirituality theme is going to be extremely "instructive". :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    The last retreat - that I interrupted - is definitively the best of the best in terms of
    mental/psychological/spiritual development. :):):):):)

#258     Jul 31, 2015
  9. :):):):):):):):) First thing , first :):):):):):)

* Tomorrow, saturday, I will be giving to one of the priests - the one who offered
    private discussions in the main castle :

- letter for the "bony dead horse" : so that you can look forward to gaining back your health
    - letter for the limb problem : so that you can look forward to avoiding a prosthesis
    - letter for the cancer (?) one : where to find the real help you need.
    - letter for the "old one" who is now feeling really "old" : so that you can look
    forward to regaining some better health

Please contact him and make sure that no else comes and rob you from
    how to get better health :rolleyes:

My condition for any health tips was to do the www.dhamma.org :
    you've surpassed it with the meditation AND the St Ignace Retreat.

The one with "limbs" issues : I will when discussing face2face ( trip)
    be able to understand what will be useful.

* Traders, who are struggling with Al Brooks : your struggles stop here at this thread.
    From now on, I will add , for each post, some stuff to clarify AlBrooks. I won't put any
    comments on the limits of his approach , but as time goes, you will have some stuff
    to assess yourself if yes or no you want to use his way of doing things.
    We'll call it "ending the suffering - this is a huge psychological issue- when using Al Brooks".
    This to fit with the thread title. :)

* Obviously, we can now deep deeper into psychology/spirituality, as this is the core stuff to good trading ( aka consistently profitable trading without too much efforts). :D:D:D

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    #259     Jul 31, 2015
  10. The goal is to make it EASY to get through AlBrooks.
    Let's start. Chapter1 plan : Doji Bar :)

So to get used to Doji Bars :
    * find a Support/Resistance that has been - on your time frame - there for a long time.
    * Check a Doji Bar at S/R
    Stop : below/above S/R
    Move stop to middle of the doji, once in profits

Another one :
    * Find a S/R that matches a pivot
    * Check a Doji Bar at S/R
    Stop : below/above S/R
    Move stop to middle of the doji, once in profits

A way to enhance your win rate, as said in the video, is to check
    where this S/R fits in a range regime ( check different TimeFrames).

Obviously, I will leave anything that will ensure maximum winning rate ( can't put everything
    on a forum).

Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    #260     Jul 31, 2015