The day to day psychology of a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by smallStops, Feb 19, 2015.

1. I nearly fainted when I touched the wiping tool that had metals at the end of it: one of the various tools used for the beattings.

So all the professional complainers, the entitled, and all the people with deeper sense of entitlement , specially Westerners: one solution , go there and check it for yourself. You will not feel like complaining about anything! :)

And one professional complainer :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orced-work-fast-food-couldn-t-job-degree.html

"
    Recent Berkeley grad 'planned to gun down his manager at In-N-Out' after he was forced to work fast-food because he couldn't find a job with his degree
    • Eric Bloss was found near his ex-manager's car with two loaded guns on Wednesday night
    • He was allegedly planning to gun down his former boss after he was fired from the fast-food chain
    • Bloss, 23, graduated last year from the prestigious University of California-Berkeley with a degree in geology, but could not find a job in his field
    • Became bitter about having to work at fast-food and believed college was 'a scam,' roommate says

"

#201     May 28, 2015
  2. The good thing is I feel really glad to get back into trading.
    What a complainer I was : any money made was never enough!!! LOL
    No wonder , the pattern of profitability-complecency-carelessness developed.
    Just shows how the Church well understood teachings ( I hope so), can
    develop good perspectives on trading.

#202     May 28, 2015
  3. Seriously, if we in France have had a guy like Don Bosco: the world over would have known!!!
    The Italians actually had a guy like that, and, the only thing people know about Italy is :rolleyes: ( I prefer not to mention)

#203     May 28, 2015
  4. I am glad that I came across a very good and solid priest when back in Paris.
    Otherwise, I don't think I'd have made the efforts to visit Italy ( well just one city).

Really Italians should call the "bad apples" enemy of their country.
    Talk about ruining a full country reputation overseas!!!

#204     May 28, 2015
  5. Actually, just one priest ( Don Bosco) got to build, starting from noting, in his lifetime an "estate" that today receives millions of visitors / year! This without prostituting any woman,
    nor harassing people!
    Compare this to our "prostitution- promoters" whose only job is to proudly destroy from the inside on long term families whose members show weaknesses ( show me a family where hookers get into, and I'll show you a family that will be destroyed within 50 years).

This is a mere priest ( Don Bosco) legacy ( built during his lifetime, and
    improved and expended later on)

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    #205     May 28, 2015
  6. The beauty of the churches there is amazing : baroque styles as well as "sober" styles.

Makes you look to your trading screen made of red and green differently.
    May be I should find an artist to "baroquise" my new ordered laptop.

I can't wait for my june trading objectives! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    #206     May 28, 2015
  7. :D:D:D:D:D So this page d-e-e-p-l-y upsetted someone :D:D:D:D

It seems that the priest is doing a very good job : I will thus take the time and efforts to
    analyse most of the videos on this page. Of course, as I always think of ways to apply it
    to trading, I will extract psychological/spiritual understandings useful for trading.

Let's start with one video.
    May be it was the language : here is the English version

Now we need to check for angles to understand this film

#207     May 31, 2015
  8. LOL !!!! So someone identified with a character who showed a negative side,
    and felt personnally attacked by such a film! :eek::rolleyes::p:):D

We might as well go over each character then!!!! :D:D:D

Basically we have our hero Don Bosco , who got chosen by God ( not a human made one).
    Obviously, if God has to chose someone, it means that there will be a lot of oppositions:
    "God gives his toughest battles to his toughest soldier".
    So which character could this "deeply upset" person could have identified with ??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Might as well go through the list. 3hours to watch!

#208     May 31, 2015
  9. So now that all is into some specific people hands - for a "special case" - I can relax.
    These people are the one who are the boss of the boss in police, gendarmerie, etc.
    and they know their job as they are used to sending to jail ministers, politicians, mega pimps,
    pimps for vip, head of security at ( vip, then london poker, etc) who are doing security for "vip" as cover for pimping for vip , and you name it.
    Due to the nature of things , every attempts at derailing the case in anyway will be recorded
    as well : some people do not joke or get corrupted when multiple deaths are involved.

So now: I have done what I had to do to honor my parents.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    #209     Jun 4, 2015
  10. His mistake : "not taking a no for an answer".

#210     Jun 4, 2015