The day to day psychology of a trader

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by smallStops, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Based upon what I've read in your journals, you are a long way from mastering 'psychology' or any spiritual related matter. This is not a post to shake my finger at you, more of an observation. You have a very adversarial relationship with everything you do. People are either with you or against you, there is no medium. This shows forth in the situations that you attract. People give you problems, and you constantly write about them in your journal. Your journal is always a rant about what other people are doing to you. Hardly spiritual, and hardly a spiritual mindset. You may be interested in spiritual related matters, but hardly act in a spiritual matter.

The more you have this adversarial relationship with people and things, the more you will attract situations like that in your life. Which is exactly what you are doing now.

#91     Feb 26, 2015
  2. Interesting observation.

what would you say if this and the other threads were actually used to successfully catch and stop some "group mobbing members " where up to 5 acts of daily harassments were done, till basically end of january 2015 where the team basically tracked most of them?

Documenting the stress on a trader, the methods used by the mobbing members, also helped release this stress.

As the team started tracking the "group mobbing" from July 2014:
    it is obvious that the "group mobbing" techniques were quiet advanced.
    Would you like to go through the same things so as to verify your interpretation?
    I am sure some people will be willing to "practice"
    their group mobbing techniques on you, to check their own prowesses.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    #92     Feb 26, 2015
  3. Actually, I have to thank again those who tipped the Police.
    And, yes you can still tip as here the Police always keep every file opened.

Yes : to report about the mobbing ( similar mentality to workplace mobbing,
    group mobbing, harassment by proxy, breach of privacy, image rights violations) here is a copy of how to do it.

We have what we call "declaration de main courante" : this is a Police document, where the culprit(s) will not be contacted by the Police itself. It is to the victim to move the declaration with a lawyer for court situation, or it is automatically opened if anything happens to any person related to the case, and it is used for other Police cases.

To provide your information
    http://www.police-nationale.interieur.gouv.fr/Menu-accessibilite/Nous-contacter

in prenom : anonimiteVoulu
    in nom : anonymiteVoulu
    in addresse courriel : anonymite@voulu.com
    Sujet : "Je ne trouve pas de reponse a ma recherche"

You can write the message in English

Precise :
    " Reporting on Stalking, Spying, Harassment, Harassmenty by Proxy, Breach of privacy rights, Slandering and Defamation, Attempted coercion into Prostitution, Participating in Identity theft or identity substitution crimes, Using and Misusing of the victim's name, Deception to participate in illegal and criminal acts, Deception to participate in the hiding of illegal and criminal acts, Corruption and attempted corruption of Lawyers and Police Officers, Preventing the victim from defending its legal rights, Preventing the victim from accessing any Police or Legal protection, and others acts aimed at damaging the victim in many ways between 2010 and 2014.
    reference number is 2015/000537
    declaration le 06/01/2015 at Police Nationale service PROX/DC00/I810"

Report : who, what, when, where, how.
    All your information between 2010 and 2015.
    The acts you know that took place, how this was done , including lies and manipulations
    that lead the person to do whatever actions. This is important so that down the line
    ( as we have around 40 people identified who "participated"), we can make sure that those manipulated inspite of themselves do not bear too much damage.
    As much information and details as possible.

ALSO , do tip in the same way https://tips.fbi.gov : copy exactly the same information.

Feel free to ask any question.

Again thank you for helping.

#93     Feb 26, 2015
  4. Today : the stress has been very low, as I have been mostly discussing trading
    with some youngsters. So things are back into normal. :):):)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
    #94     Feb 26, 2015
  5. Yep, the longest lasting and most succesful long term journal ever on elite trader. Dats a fact jack

#95     Feb 26, 2015
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Of course it is.:rolleyes:

Speaking of psychology, your efforts to sell this fantasy are really quite impressive. Kudos of a sort are called for.

Now back to the subject of the thread.

#96     Feb 26, 2015
  7. cornix

cornix

DB is a counselor? I didn't know.

#97     Feb 26, 2015
  8. March 2015 now coming.
    So as of 2015 plan, I am thus starting my continuous Combine.
    This with 2 youngsters ( both have done their dhamma , and sessions allowed me to determine if there was not too much "spiritual" junk and they are CLEANNNNN :):):) ).
    The key here is to monitor psychology : no trade should be taken when
    there has been any stress.

The goal :
    * use the Combine as a decision-making tool if I should start loading
    to the "full" any trading account
    * use the Combine as a way to give hope to the other youngsters around these
    two: the aim being they manage to pass it and the Combine becomes
    a trading environment where they can do their 10,000hrs of screentime.
    * 2015 goal : get 34 youngsters into the combine ( following the criteria
    for "success" I have gathered)

#98     Feb 27, 2015
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

No more so than anybody who posts on a message board. The difference between MS and me is that I have a thoroughly-tested and consistently-profitable trading approach. All he has is bluster. Or at least that's all he's provided.

Now back to the subject of the thread. If possible.

#99     Feb 27, 2015
  10. cornix

cornix

I got interested, because thought there are counselors on the board for real. Could be interesting to discuss psychology of trading with colleagues. :)

#100     Feb 27, 2015