The Daniel Code

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Dec 11, 2007.

1. I have been trading The Daniel Code for 7 months and have had remarkable success. You guys here must have a grudge or something?

Best!
    BobH
    www.trading-code-revaled.com

#11     Oct 16, 2009

2. classic

lmao

#12     Oct 16, 2009
  3. MKTrader

MKTrader

Great. I look forward to seeing the account statements and real-time calls.

#13     Oct 16, 2009
  4. #14     Oct 16, 2009
  5. Per John Needham, The Danilecode: "Last week we got a nice bout of much cherished volatility as DX again threatened to rally and that created some great trades in the correlated markets. This week US Fed meets on Tuesday and Wednesday with the next policy announcement set for 2:15PM US ET on Wednesday. Default for Equity indices into that announcement is sideways to up, with the zoo inmates being released for management duties at the appointed time. Be cautious."

Best!
    www.trading-code-revealed.com

#15     Nov 4, 2009
  6. priest

priest

Seven months ago,eh? So, that put you after the March's low. You could have just throw darts and did ok. It's a bull market, you know!:D :D :D

#16     Nov 22, 2009
  7. Thank you for your reply, Mr. Priest.

So you are using your Dart System in the Forex too? How's that working out for you?

Best!
    www.trading-code-revealed.com

#17     Nov 22, 2009
  8. Anyone got MLM, executive cars for $1, guaranteed trading systems or get rich schemes for sale?

ET is the place for free advertisements.

Little wonder this place is going down the pan.

#18     Nov 23, 2009
  9. Apparently this is the best ever system.

http://www.forex-uncovered.co.uk/

$1000 into $25,220 in just 4 months. Don't wait guys as these killer systems won't be available forever.

#19     Nov 23, 2009
  10. <p>To end another great week for Danielcode traders, the Gold and Silver markets
    delivered nice trades on Thursday and Friday with a move in Gold worth $8000 per
    one contract. You all should have got this trade and some part of the rewards,
    as I spelt out in detail what would happen to Gold in my Financial Sense article
    published for all on Wednesday 12/02. This is one trade that you the public as
    well as Daniel Code members should have nailed down. Let's take the setups stage
    by stage so that you can see how this progressed.
    <a href="http://www.trading-code-revealed.com/danielcode-forum.html">Click here for For Complete Article.</a><br>
    &nbsp;</p>

#20     Dec 5, 2009