The danger of homosexual marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Wow. Stupid and ignorant doesn't really do this one justice.

I'm just flabbergasted by the amount of ignorance, bigotry, and just plain stupidity from the right-wing nutjobs here. Amazing.

#21     Sep 15, 2013
  2. jem

jem

you are the type of leftist loser that deems every thought contrary to your sick twisted leftist slant bigotry.

you are a useless drone.

Its simple fact two men have an incredibly difficult time staying together for long periods of time. Ask gays to tell you about all their friends who have been together 20 years.

Its not because they are gay... its cause they are men. You should note.. I have not made the same statement about lesbians.

Finally you should also note before you call someone a bigot (you self righteous asshole) ....

That someone can have gay friends... have no problem with civil unions... agree that in america gays and lesbians have every right every other american has... but also be against marriage being expanded from the historical definition.

#22     Sep 16, 2013
  3. Ahh nah, here we go. America the brave, still fears what we don't know...

#23     Sep 16, 2013
  4. jem

jem

what the heck does that mean? It seems like the old cliche the polygamyists like to use when they can't get gays to support their right to marriage.

People can draw lines without being in fear of something they don't know.

#24     Sep 16, 2013
  5. I didn't cut you off Jem of the holograms. Every thing you said wasn't even worth quoting as it was pure speculation, in which you try to pass as fact.

You cited nothing from any study.

I could say that there was a study showing that men have shown the ability to live with each other for many years or even their entire lifetimes.

I could say the odds of two men sticking it out for more than ten years is like 1 in a hundred or better.

Doesn't make it so, now does it?

Where did you get your 1 in a million odds from?

Didn't you really just make it up?

Truth is you're just as ignorant as me, as to how many marriages would last if laws were properly set up to help others succeed.

The difference is, you're just scared to admit it.

The truth is you and I may want the exact same things, but people will fight against you, no matter what the cause.

Why?

Because the vast majority don't want to side with people who continually spout off the bullshit lies and rumors they've heard from others.

You can draw all the lines you want to, but you will soon be having a conversation with very few, about how no one listened to you.

You will feel that America has cheated you.

You just short change your self, chump.

#25     Sep 17, 2013
  6. jem

jem

don't you get tired of just lying your ass off when one of your leftist ideas is challenged by fact.

I mean you did not even do a search... you just spewed bullshit with zero regard for whether there really was a study.
    And you just accused me of doing the very thing you did and do.

here... is the thread I referenced...

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthrea...e=6&highlight=study gay children&pagenumber=2

and here is the link...

Several facts in the study underscore the terrible price children pay for parents who put their wants ahead of their children’s needs. Of those adults who were raised by a lesbian, 57 percent of their mothers lived with their partners only four months, while a mere 23 percent lived with their partners for three years. For those who lived with a homosexual father, only 24 percent of the dads lived with their partners only four months. None of the adults had homosexual dads who lived with their partners for three years.
    Across the board, gay relationships were not stable - 14 percent ended up in foster care. Adults raised by same-sex parents are less likely to be heterosexual. Sixty-one percent of the adults of lesbian mothers and 71 percent of the adults of homosexual dads identify as heterosexual, compared to 90 percent of intact married-mom-and-dad families, 81 percent of those in “stepfamilies” (those whose custodial parent remarried before the adult turned 18) and 83 percent of single-parent families.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/14/two-daddies-dilemma/#ixzz2fB60smO7
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

#26     Sep 17, 2013
  7. One study that you can't even reproduce?

Is that really your basis for all of your sanctimony?

#27     Sep 17, 2013
  8. jem

jem

how does one not appear sanctimonius when someone lies about their credibility.

I either had a study... or I did not.
    you either lied or you were correct.

one is the morally superior position.
    hence one defending their morals would appear sanctimonius and the other would appear to be lacking in integrity.

here is the link... I added to the post above....

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/14/two-daddies-dilemma/#ixzz2fB60smO7

and here is the exact point I made...

"Of those adults who were raised by a lesbian, 57 percent of their mothers lived with their partners only four months, while a mere 23 percent lived with their partners for three years. For those who lived with a homosexual father, only 24 percent of the dads lived with their partners only four months. None of the adults had homosexual dads who lived with their partners for three years."

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jun/14/two-daddies-dilemma/#ixzz2fBBIjOpz

#28     Sep 17, 2013
  9. I didn't lie.

I simply said you talked about a study but provided no study.

You said there was a study posted on ET- that's it.

Well, guess what- you still haven't provided a study.

Was I and the rest of us supposed to go rifling through all of the threads in ET, to find your so-called "Study"?

I wonder, Were you diagnosed with any forms of mild retardation as a child?

For productivity's sake, I'm going to go ahead and assume the answer to that is Yes.

That "study" you have finally produced is nothing other than an opinion commentary that talks about some "study".

The commentary you have posted does not even provide a link to any so-called "study".

You want to discuss facts?

The fact is you have never read any study on the matter of same sex parenting.

Check this out, folks.

Listen to what Jem says in the thread to which he referred me to as the source of his "study"-

This is what he said:

Would any of you be interested in hearing Jem explain how it is, after reading this so-called "study", that he was able to say about 33% of the kids who grow up with homosexual parents get molested?

I sure would.

It should make for some good entertainment, if nothing else is gained.

I'm not getting my hopes up though- I've called Jem out before on his blatant slander, asking him to provide some sort of basis for his outrageous facts.

Once he realizes he can no longer pass his bullshit even to the dumbest of the dumb, he'll just slide quietly back into the murk, and allow the thread to get buried.

I'm doubting we'll get a reply on this one.

You already know what I think.

He just makes shit up- all the time.

Buyer beware.

#29     Sep 18, 2013
  10. jem

jem

what a bullshit rewrite.

a. first you take my quote out of context to make a childish ad hom.

then you made conclusions about whether I had a study were were lies ... as I presented links...

now you are questioning my summary stats made at the time when there were stats published.

you do this without reading the study or knowing anything else.
    you do this even though no one challenged my summary at the time.

rather go ape shit and accuse me of lying which only leftist assholes do on this board cause everyone else knows I present facts, studies and links... ...

I tell you what..

go buy the study which is now $31.50 and look to see what percentage of the children who had same sex parents told the researchers. You will see I did not make that stat up.

#30     Sep 18, 2013