The Daily Economic Rag (for Ricter)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, May 31, 2011.

1. This is indeed true.

#21     May 31, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Perhaps you missed the part where I said Food Stamps hit a new, and consecutive, RECORD.

It's the record part that is relative. Once again, you miss the point and compare to Bush. I'm not a Bush supporter, so you'll get no argument from me. But saying "Well, he did it too!" doesn't correct the issue, chief.

#22     Jun 1, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

This is the first good Bearice thread. Quite witty. Good job, Bearice.

#23     Jun 1, 2011
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're saying I'm Bearice because I posted yesterday's economic data?

#24     Jun 1, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

What ? You lost me. :p

#25     Jun 1, 2011
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Wtf, i could have sworn I saw Bearices name as the original poster?! These all night forex benders are wearing on me. Seriously.

#26     Jun 1, 2011
  7. Bush trickle down economics. Trickling takes a while. You are being absolutely obtuse if you think anything Obama did actually contributed to your food stamp argument. Either you are a fool or you are appealing to the ignorance of fools. The divide between the rich and the poor has grown substantially during the Bush years and what you are now pointing to is the actual fallout of that very phenomenon. You assume almost immediate cause and effect and yet you present yourself as knowing anything about economics? Whatever you do, don't lose that sense of humor.

#27     Jun 1, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

haha :) It's ok.

#28     Jun 1, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

hehe thanks. Funny thread. I keep laughing every time i read the title !

#29     Jun 1, 2011
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Please point out where I am accusing Obama of anything in this thread. Or Bush. Or any one person.

Take your Hatfield/McCoy bullshit to the next thread. Perhaps you'll have some clue as to the topic in which you're talking about.

I pointed out three economically poor statistics. I didn't blame anyone. If anyone is to blame for a bad economy (are you ready? I'll lay some blame now) it's the Federal Reserve.

#30     Jun 1, 2011