The Daily Call for the US Markets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by William Rennick, May 1, 2006.

1. Thanks

Hey lil buddy.... havent seen you out here in over a week. You still trading??

#31     May 11, 2006
  2. Hi All,
    Been away at my girl friends and her comp wouldn't let me post on ET for some reason. i've been papertrading my ass off, glad to report that I'm up over 50% on paper. i was up much more but had a bad day last thursday. can't win em all. trading index options ( thanks rennick). i've tried a few advisory services, the only one that works is the one that lil duck and rennick turned me on to. breaking even so far this morning, i'm learning that protecting your ass (downside) is the most important thing. i'll be ready to start trading for real in another week or so. good luck to all who have real trades on.

rodney

#32     May 15, 2006
  3. just21

just21

Is the closingtrend indicator a black box or is it disclosed to subscribers?

#33     May 17, 2006
  4. hi ET dudes,
    I'm only able to post on ET when i'm using my home computer, wassup with that. anywho, my account is funded, now they are making me wait 5 days before i can trade options, very lame. i hope i do as well real trading as on paper. i've only had one loss in 10 days of options trading, up 125% so far. this is not as hard as i thought it would be, but i'm sure i'll be eating those words. renick, i'm guessing your smoking one those 10 dollar cigars after the great week and a half we've had. thanks a million (i like that number)

rodney

ps. how bout giving it up for the guy who won Idol, great last song

#34     May 24, 2006