The Crashing US Housing Metro Areas

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Banjo, May 4, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Publicus

Publicus

3. jem

jem

the guys analyzing the data are always lagging reality.

4. ============
    Not to worry, some of the big banks are calling a bottom;:D However they did not disclose thier positions,
    or thier ''prediction accuracy rate in FC houses''

:cool:

5. WIN stands for Work Is Nonprofit! Time to get on the dole! If you can't beat 'em join 'em, go west young man and all that brave talk! I've been on the dole for several years now because I retired from my job and started working on trading software. Eventually the bosses realized I was retired so they tried to fire me. I stepped up to the plate with some lawsuit talk and we negotiated a layoff and I got on the dole. Eventually the unemployment people started busting my chops about whether I really was looking for work [at age 64 in the middle of the worst economic times in many decades, oh hell yeah, I'm pounding the pavement] so I took my Social Security and that made an honest man out of me, well... actually I'd have to marry my gf to be a fully honest man, I keep forgetting to do that... I did approach the subject, it went something like "so you like sex about every other day?", not exactly to the point but it's a start...

6. Been there, done that, read the book, saw the movie, bought the t-shirt...LOL!! :p

7. TGregg

TGregg

Seriously? Yikes. Not once a day, but once every two days? Getting old sucks. :p