the crash i called and continue

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riddler, Aug 26, 2010.

1. piezoe

piezoe

That is some of the best advice anyone wanting to trade in the markets will ever receive. Thank you.

#51     Sep 2, 2010
  2. the rally shut you up fast.

#52     Sep 2, 2010
  3. There was no crash. [​IMG]

#53     Sep 2, 2010
  4. “In fact, some people were talking that ISM will be revised in next month’s account [specifically] because it’s an outlier, and doesn’t seem to be fitting in with some of the other data.”

Well, lets see how long these levels last. There are rumors for a last ditch effort to move the market up tomorrow. However, ISM does not fit in with other data. So, either all the other data is off and ISM is spot on....or We will see 9000 before the election...which would be a gift. NOV could really launch a serious rally if Dems loose.

#54     Sep 2, 2010
  5. nickdes

nickdes

I am leaning towards the market tanking more.....

#55     Sep 2, 2010
  6. emg

emg

based on my projection, S&P 500 bottom around 450-550 before spring 2011

#56     Sep 2, 2010
  7. piezoe

piezoe

Will it be tomorrow, or will I have to wait a few months?:D

#57     Sep 2, 2010
  8. nickdes

nickdes

Ok, Joker.... I am more biased to the market going down over the next several months. I have no idea when, where or how much it will go down or up. Who knows, I may die today!!!!! LOL

#58     Sep 2, 2010
  9. My prediciton is the Dow will go so low it will be the end of the financial system as we know it. So no point getting short either because it will go so low the system will end and the market will end. You'll be limit short Dow at 9,000 and when it falls below 1,000, just as you are about to close your shorts, THEY WILL SHUT THE WHOLE THING DOWN, and the Dow won't exist anymore... muewahhahahahhaha :( :( :( :( :(

#59     Sep 2, 2010
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You seem to be out of touch with what the market is doing.
    At what point do you start looking at M&A activity ( eg Potash, Intel ) and actual earnings ( eg TD Bank today ) and understand that those two areas signal a whole lot of market strength you have missed in your analysis.

I just don't get it just about every stock I follow has rallied with strength all week. There is no need to "move the market up" it already moved up while you sat on your hands and declared the market dead. What on earth are you talking about when you say this ? For example, I mainly trade TSX listed stocks and I just read the TSX Index set a 3 MONTH HIGH today.

I think this is a good example of someone using technical data to try to justify an emotional conclusion, without truly understanding the data and its relevance.

ps What crash ? No one has been able to identify a "crash" at all,
    which makes the whole premise of this thread ridiculous.

#60     Sep 2, 2010