the crash i called and continue

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riddler, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Watch out for some kind of short-covering rally that will induce a lot of pain to shorts.

#41     Aug 31, 2010
  2. LOL

How is this short working out for you? :p

#42     Sep 1, 2010
  3. Corelio

Corelio

Any individual that wishes to succeed in this line of business should print out Big Money's post and read it 1000 times until it gets hammered to your brain.

This is not a business about being right or wrong, hitting homeruns and making predictions. It all comes down to discipline and risk control. Be humble, flexible and patient.

Best of luck

#43     Sep 1, 2010
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

Are you suggesting this is a long-term trend change? There were much bigger rallies than this in October 2008 (after the initial fall).

#44     Sep 1, 2010
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Good call!

#45     Sep 1, 2010
  6. I suspect a trend change as happened in march 2009 or august 2009. We just need another day like today to confirm in next two days.

Anyway, from my perspective this is not a bear trend but a pullback in a bull market. So talking about a trend-change is a moot point.

#46     Sep 1, 2010
  7. fishing

fishing

One of the very few great posts i've seen :)

#47     Sep 1, 2010
  8. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

You must have got hammered on the market today with that overdone negative bias. You seem to see only "scary indications" and ignore real news like the Canadian banks reporting strong earnings again.

#48     Sep 1, 2010
  9. Why is it every time there is a big upday, there is always someone nitiwit who can't wait to post "You must've got screwed today" to anyone who has ever uttered a bearish bias???? And before you call me another sore bear, I played the market on the long side today, as I do most days these days. :D

#49     Sep 2, 2010
  10. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

I just wanted to know when the "crash" was. This thread is littered with daily conformations of how the market is dropping,
    I provided a "contrarian" outlook. Sorry it upset you "adolescent andy".

#50     Sep 2, 2010